An Old School Catholic Message Board

So I'm A Little Annoyed

AdAltareDei

AdAltareDei

[quote name='pat22' post='1851275' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:43 AM']was this tread set up just to rake in a bunch of apologies? I mean how did you expect us to respond?[/quote]

No it wasn't
St Therese (the person it's directed at) didn't even respond so whatever :s

You should go away now....

[quote name='pat22' post='1851605' date='Apr 28 2009, 08:34 PM']moosey hasn't been so nice to me lately. :mellow:[/quote]
Why is this such a surprise to you?

AdAltareDei

Even the saints would have a hard time being nice to you, Pat -_-
They'd probably have a few choice words about humility and treating others with respect too.

[quote name='AdAltareDei' post='1851097' date='Apr 28 2009, 12:14 AM']I'm a little annoyed that one member on here in particular likes to insinuate that I have an agenda, I'm an infiltrator and don't contribute anything constructive to this forum >____>[/quote]
What's your agenda in posting this? :annoyed:

[quote name='AdAltareDei' post='1851097' date='Apr 28 2009, 12:14 AM']I'm a little annoyed that one member on here in particular likes to insinuate that I have an agenda, I'm an infiltrator and don't contribute anything constructive to this forum >____>[/quote]
What's your agenda in posting this? :annoyed:

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1851506' date='Apr 28 2009, 06:30 PM']you need to be NICE to Didy.

srsly.

be nice.[/quote]

Oh I am nice to Didy...most of the time

[quote name='AdAltareDei' post='1851824' date='Apr 28 2009, 11:33 PM']Even the saints would have a hard time being nice to you, Pat -_-
They'd probably have a few choice words about humility and treating others with respect too.[/quote]
Hey....knock it off...leave that to his mother to teach him...not you.

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1852869' date='Apr 30 2009, 12:34 AM']I vote Pat off the island.[/quote]

:lol_roll:

I like Pat. I say he stays, and since I am Queen and I rule it is so!

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1852880' date='Apr 29 2009, 11:40 PM']:lol_roll:

I like Pat. I say he stays, and since I am Queen and I rule it is so![/quote]
Well as Lord Sovereign Duke of the West, I declare that he may not enter the Western Realm unless first being granted permission by either myself or my most trusted Dutchy High Peerage, under threat of arrest. ;)

Edited by Nihil Obstat

[quote name='picchick' post='1852875' date='Apr 30 2009, 01:37 AM']that's ridiculous....why? because he is a typical teen like the half of the people on phatmass?[/quote]
He's outwardly mean in his comments. To say "Oh he's just a little stupid teenager, he doesn't know any better" is a poor excuse. He's old enough to know better.

[quote name='Moosey' post='1853117' date='Apr 30 2009, 12:18 PM']He's old enough to know better.[/quote]

this.

[quote name='Moosey' post='1853117' date='Apr 30 2009, 11:18 AM']He's outwardly mean in his comments. To say "Oh he's just a little stupid teenager, he doesn't know any better" is a poor excuse. He's old enough to know better.[/quote]

I am not giving him excuses.

I am saying that Jake has no right to tell him to go away. That is my main premise.

We are all up in arms about being nice to people yet we are not nice to some? Doesn't make sense.

Don't get me wrong. I think that he is gutsy and rude. Just tell him to knock it off...