Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Latin Class Yahoo Group


Recommended Posts

Posted

uh yeah, its already pinned!

Rebirth flame
Posted

i'm in!!!

[b]holyrebirthflame[/b] (that's my yahoo name)

Posted

raphael, i'm stpiusxblgs. Thanks!

Posted

rac13sd

Posted

rac13sd

mom25angels
Posted

I'm mom25angelsathome

Posted

ophelia1326 ... i'm a little late, i guess, but i took latin back in h.s., so i'm just looking for a review! thanks...
jenn

Posted

jucatholic is my yahoo name!

I'll try to learn some...may be hopeless...worth trying!

Posted

stephensancheznd is my yahoo name


oh and vini, vidi, vinci!

Posted

bergvera here :D

DemonSlayer
Posted

My yahoo ID is defence_of_the_faith

Posted

I wanna join! Qfnol31 :)

Posted

As reluctant (spelling) as I am to learn from YOU of all people.. I'll join ;) My yahoo name is iceman2343 .... please don't laugh I created that in 8th grade :P

God bless!!
Tony

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote] As reluctant (spelling) as I am to learn from YOU of all people.. I'll join  My yahoo name is iceman2343 .... please don't laugh I created that in 8th grade [/quote]

Yeah, well I got an A on Johnson's english paper so :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...