Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Latin Class Yahoo Group


Recommended Posts

AngelofJesus
Posted
:) mine is adejesu
Posted

yianni

I wanna join too :D

Posted

Tres_3_III

Ash Wednesday
Posted

little_moonboot

Posted

Unpinning as to keep the place neat and tidy....Dusty doesn't like too many pinned topics.....

However ... if there is a need to pin it again, let me know.

nikkan_hanil
Posted

I'll join as soon as I'm done with Spanish, I promise.

Posted

I think I know enough to help any one who might need it ( I have taken Latin for 7 years, thoug I might be a lil rusty) BTW

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote] I think I know enough to help any one who might need it ( I have taken Latin for 7 years, thoug I might be a lil rusty) BTW[/quote]

How far did you get, Theotokos?

Posted

Do you have to have a yahoo ID to join?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I think so, but I'm not sure...

Posted

I can read most parts of the Bible and all of the Summa with out the aid of a Dictionary.

I also like to say things under my breath in Latin...sed maybe that is not virtuous!

Posted (edited)

I'm NYCzNemesis624 (I already had a Yahoo! account)

Edited by Cesar624

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...