Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Apology To The Person Above You.


Recommended Posts

Posted

i'm sorry no one is seeing your posts.

Christie_M
Posted

i'm sorry you're being ignored

Posted

Hooray! Im not dead!

Christie_M
Posted

i'm sorry you were neglected...and your hair too.

Christie_M
Posted

sry

Posted

i'm sorry that i'll call.

Christie_M
Posted

i'm sorry that you are
:mellow:

Posted

SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDE!!

:sadwalk:

Cat was RIGHT about you!!!!!!!!!

:sadder:

Christie_M
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1909688' date='Jul 3 2009, 06:38 PM']SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDE!!

:sadwalk:

Cat was RIGHT about you!!!!!!!!!

:sadder:[/quote]


:mellow:

what'd she say?

Posted

stuff...

things....

Christie_M
Posted

liiiiiiiiike? :unsure:

she know's things, ya know.

Posted

I'm sorry your posts are so boring people blank them out.

piano_freak184
Posted

i'm sorry iawtc

fearundercontrol
Posted

I'm sorry I used up the last of the toilet paper and didn't replace it...although it did make me laugh a little when I heard you panicking up there...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...