Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Apology To The Person Above You.


Recommended Posts

Paddington
Posted

If it was to the person below you, then they could accept the apology before apologizing to sb else. I'm sorry to myself for not thinking of that.

Posted

I'm sorry about your face.

Paddington
Posted

I'm sorry for stealing your hubcaps.

CatherineM
Posted

I'm sorry you're having such a bad hair day.

CatholicCid
Posted

I'm sorry that I replaced your #2 pencil with a #3.

Posted

I'm sorry I destroyed your life by taking your cookie.

Posted

sorry people dont remember your birthday bc they are busy celebrating mine....

CatherineM
Posted

I'm sorry, did you want that last cookie?

Posted

i'm sorry i stole your washing machine.

Posted

I'm sorry i hid your fabric softener.

Posted

i'm sorry i ran over your bunny.

CatherineM
Posted

I'm sorry I threw up on your couch.

hoosieranna
Posted

I'm sorry I laughed at the mighty beaver.

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1884412' date='Jun 5 2009, 06:54 PM']i'm sorry i ran over your bunny.[/quote]


I'm sorry your friends all really like me more than you.

Posted

I apologize for being a better kittiologist than you.

hoosieranna
Posted (edited)

I'm sorry I have two posters by Leighton, one of which is your avy.

Edited by Nadezhda
Posted (edited)

I'm sorry you're from Kentucky


I'm also sorry to MIKolbe that his kids are so cute. It must be harsh having his looks judged such a high standard whenever he's out with them. Particularly when even on a normal scale he falls so tragically short of the mean.

Edited by Hassan
Posted

I apologize that you lost your legitimacy, and therefore your sultanate.

Posted

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1884457' date='Jun 5 2009, 06:39 PM']I apologize that you lost your legitimacy, and therefore your sultanate.[/quote]



uhhhh..... :huh:


I have no idea what you all are talking about. What Sultanate?

Good heavans! How could I be a Sultan?



You all need to stop being silly :rolleyes:




:mellow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...