Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post A False Apology To The Person Above You.


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1884460' date='Jun 5 2009, 07:42 PM']uhhhh..... :huh:


I have no idea what you all are talking about. What Sultanate?

Good heavans! How could I be a Sultan?



You all need to stop being silly :rolleyes:




:mellow:[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I'm sorry for running over your dog, then accidentaly throwing the car into reverse and running over it again. (and then asking where you wanted me to put the dog food I was bringing for you from the store)

Angel*Star
Posted

I am sorry for giving you those coupons for the dog food. This whole thing could have been avoided. :sadder:

piano_freak184
Posted

sorry i'm smarter, cooler, and better looking than you.

Posted

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1888058' date='Jun 10 2009, 08:06 PM']sorry i'm smarter, cooler, and better looking than you.[/quote]


I'm sorry I'm a better Sultan than you could ever hope to be :sadder:

The Bus Station
Posted

I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea in Barnes & Nobles.

(yeah, I couldn't resist.)

piano_freak184
Posted

i'm sorry you saw mean girls. funny movie really.

Posted

I'm sorry about the thing I did to your piano...

Posted

Sorry I took $20 out of your wallet when you went to the bathroom.

Posted

Sorry I just stole your topic :hijack:

Posted

sorry you're from Canada

sry..sorry

Posted

sorry you're a chump

AngelofMusic
Posted

I'm sorry you believed in Santa until you were 14 years old and had to find out when your mean German science teacher named Marta who always smelt of bratwurst called you a sissy for believeing in front of the entire class which everyone understood but not you because they ran out of room in the German class and you had to take Spanish with all the seniors who failed German and you only found out graduation day when your friend mentioned it in her valedictorian speech that you would've gotten if not for Marta failing you on the photosynthesis chapter.

:lol_roll:

piano_freak184
Posted

i'm sorry your avatar is not from phantom of the opera like your user name is.

Posted

I'm sorry that you're not any help in fixing phatmass.

piano_freak184
Posted

I'm sorry I asked. :rolleyes:

Posted

I'm sorry you asked too.

piano_freak184
Posted

i'm sorry dust is singling you out.

Posted

I'm sorry that you've joined dUSt in the anti-T-Bone conspiracy.

Posted

I'm sorry I called you fat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...