Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Feel Like I Owe You Guys.....


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1899385' date='Jun 23 2009, 05:23 AM']Who says he didn't think that? He might feel terrible about it, and you would have hurt his feelings enormously with that comment.















(Sorry. Couldn't resist.)[/quote]

:unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1899383' date='Jun 23 2009, 05:17 AM']If you didn't think they would be pure with each other, why did you set them up?

:annoyed:[/quote]

Um....it is not his fault that other people do what they want. It is not their fault that they have sex. It is their own. Don't blame him for the actions of another. And maybe he thought that they would be chaste. You obviously don't know.

Posted (edited)

Res,

1. That wasn't the point of my little anecdote. I was simply answering Davids question that yes, I do have male friends so to imply that homosexuality is caused by some sort of distorted need for male affection that's lacking doesn't make sense to me. The heterosexual sex comment was just me using typical Australian cheek.

2. I don't have psychic powers, how would I know if they'd even stay together let alone have sex? Also, it's not really my business what they decide to do behind closed doors.

Edited by OraProMe
Posted (edited)

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1899398' date='Jun 23 2009, 06:23 AM']2. I don't have psychic powers, how would I know if they'd even stay together let alone have sex? Also, it's not really my business what they decide to do behind closed doors.[/quote]

If my good friends were fornicating I would think it to be my business...

:mellow:

Edited by Resurrexi
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1899399' date='Jun 23 2009, 05:26 AM']If my good friends were fornicating I would think it to be my business...

:mellow:[/quote]

Oh dear me....

shhhh Rexi, you're showing your age. Like that time you suggested I kiss some girls to see if I'm really gay. Then when I told you I've jokingly kissed tons of girls before my reversion and you asked how attractive they were :rolleyes:

Anyway, no it's not my business what Jason decides to do in privacy and this really isn't what the thread is about :)

Edited by OraProMe
Posted

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1899400' date='Jun 23 2009, 06:39 AM']Oh dear me....

shhhh Rexi, you're showing your age. Like that time you suggested I kiss some girls to see if I'm really gay. Then when I told you I've jokingly kissed tons of girls before my reversion and you asked how attractive they were :rolleyes:

Anyway, no it's not my business what Jason decides to do in privacy and this really isn't what the thread is about :)[/quote]

He and his girlfriend should just get married and have their bed blessed.

:P

Posted

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1899402' date='Jun 23 2009, 06:46 AM']He and his girlfriend should just get married and have their bed blessed.

:P[/quote]

You mean the backseat of Jasons sad excuse for a car.
This is going too far I think.....
shut up, Oraprome.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1899415' date='Jun 23 2009, 07:23 AM']You mean the backseat of Jasons sad excuse for a car.
This is going too far I think.....
shut up, Oraprome.[/quote]

I really didn't need to know that. :mellow:

Edited by Resurrexi
homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1899398' date='Jun 23 2009, 06:23 AM']I was simply answering Davids question that yes,.....[/quote]
:secret: It's just "Dave."

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1899416' date='Jun 23 2009, 06:23 AM']I really didn't [b]k[/b]need to know that. :mellow:[/quote]

I'm not talking about bread. :P :P

Edited by OraProMe
Posted (edited)

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1899426' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:09 AM']I'm not talking about bread. :P :P[/quote]

About what are you talking?

:mellow:

Edited by Resurrexi
VeniteAdoremus
Posted

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1899415' date='Jun 23 2009, 02:23 PM']You mean the backseat of Jasons sad excuse for a car.
This is going too far I think.....
shut up, Oraprome.[/quote]
:lol_roll:

I mean
:unsure:

Apart from that, is that car even big enough to get two people AND a priest on the back seat?

Posted

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1899428' date='Jun 23 2009, 07:12 AM']:lol_roll:

I mean
:unsure:

Apart from that, is that car even big enough to get two people AND a priest on the back seat?[/quote]

It's a medieval custom I think. Maybe he should buy a horse drawn cart. That'd be cool.

Posted

The priest could bless the car and the "bed" at the same time. :yes:

VeniteAdoremus
Posted

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1899429' date='Jun 23 2009, 03:13 PM']It's a medieval custom I think. Maybe he should buy a horse drawn cart. That'd be cool.[/quote]

It would be. Isn't it winter where you are?

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1899430' date='Jun 23 2009, 03:14 PM']The priest could bless the car and the "bed" at the same time. :yes:[/quote]

That's SO economical! (Get a Jesuit. ;) )

Posted (edited)

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1899432' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:16 AM']It would be. Isn't it winter where you are?



That's SO economical! (Get a Jesuit. ;) )[/quote]


ahhaha yes, I love winter. It was rainy and overcast all day today. The best.

Do jesuits even believe in blessings anymore?
Couldn't help myself.....the jesuit run parish here is GROSS.

Edited by OraProMe
VeniteAdoremus
Posted

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1899436' date='Jun 23 2009, 03:21 PM']ahhaha yes, I love winter. It was rainy and overcast all day today. The best.

Do jesuits even believe in blessings anymore?
Couldn't help myself.....the jesuit run parish here is GROSS.[/quote]

There are good ones and bad ones, and all of them believe in economy :)

The "good" and "bad" can be very localised, by the way. In my country the ones "up north" are terrible, but those in Amsterdam are at the least very decent.

(Disclaimer: there's a bit of a friendly rivalry between Dominicans and Jesuits. Mostly because Dominicans know Jesuits for what they are ;) )

Posted

When I was younger I wanted to be a dominican priest! An intellectual based faith + those snazzy habits! What more could a man want? :P

Posted (edited)

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1899445' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:28 AM']When I was younger I wanted to be a dominican priest! An intellectual based faith + those snazzy habits! What more could a man want? :P[/quote]

You would do well to be more intellectual and less emotional in regards to your beliefs now...

:mellow:

Edited by Resurrexi
Posted

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1899447' date='Jun 23 2009, 08:33 AM']You would do well to be more intellectual and less emotional in regards to your beliefs now...

:mellow:[/quote]

Oh, I have. That's why I've come to this conclusion :).
I'm not particularly emotional. If I was I would never have put a stop to stuff with James and decided to give the Church's 100% magisterium a go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...