Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

piano_freak184
Posted

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1900662' date='Jun 24 2009, 02:17 PM']:console:[/quote]
:console:

:sadder:

Posted
:console:
what's up?
Posted

We had to break up. :weep:

Posted

what is the reason for this?

Posted

Her parents were not comfortable with the idea of her dating someone she had not met (which is completely understandable).

piano_freak184
Posted (edited)

ugh... parents...

Edited by piano_freak184
piano_freak184
Posted

and thanks for understanding rexi. :)

Posted (edited)
:grouphug:

I'm really sorry it worked out that way. if it helps any, my parents didn't allow me to date until I was sixteen. parents are strict, but usually they know what they're doing. and they love you. :) Edited by Brigid
Posted

My parents still aren't letting me date. :mellow:

sorry bout you guys though
*hugs*

Posted

oh my..........
You kiddies are strange.

Posted

[quote name='OraProMe' post='1901159' date='Jun 25 2009, 06:41 AM']oh my..........
You kiddies are strange.[/quote]

:annoyed:

Posted

Couldn't date until I was 18. And even after that I didn't get a date until I was 20. It must have been my green nose.

The Bus Station
Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1901310' date='Jun 25 2009, 02:26 PM']Couldn't date until I was 18. And even after that I didn't get a date until I was 20. It must have been my green nose.[/quote]

Or your blue teeth.































yeah... jk :P

Posted

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1901312' date='Jun 25 2009, 02:29 PM']Or your blue teeth.[/quote]

:sadder:

I didn't think anyone noticed that...

I thought it was my purple ears too. But I tried to keep my hair long to cover it.

The Bus Station
Posted
:console:

It's ok... you'll always have your peeps.
piano_freak184
Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1901318' date='Jun 25 2009, 02:33 PM']:sadder:

I didn't think anyone noticed that...

I thought it was my purple ears too. But I tried to keep my hair long to cover it.[/quote]
:mellow:

Posted

My parents woulnd't let me date until I was 16 and I was alright with it. When I turned 16 I pushed it to 18. When I turned 18 I pushed it to 20. Now I'm 20...

Maybe it's my nose...

[img]http://www.fancast.com/blogs/wp-content/post_images/030408-penelope.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...