picchick Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='Moosey' post='1901422' date='Jun 25 2009, 05:24 PM']My parents woulnd't let me date until I was 16 and I was alright with it. When I turned 16 I pushed it to 18. When I turned 18 I pushed it to 20. Now I'm 20... Maybe it's my nose...[/quote] Your nose is not allowing you to date? HEY! at least yours is not green
OraProMe Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1901173' date='Jun 25 2009, 08:45 AM'][/quote] ahahah, no! I just mean I can't help laugh that you're sad your three day internet relationship is over and you haven't even met ): My mind baffles!
Nihil Obstat Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1901752' date='Jun 25 2009, 11:42 PM']ahahah, no! I just mean I can't help laugh that you're sad your three day internet relationship is over and you haven't even met ): My mind baffles![/quote] Wow, you're harsh.
OraProMe Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1901761' date='Jun 25 2009, 11:46 PM']Wow, you're harsh. [/quote] No, just Australian.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1901822' date='Jun 26 2009, 12:17 AM']No, just Australian.[/quote] I've heard rumous that Aussies are jerks.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1901826' date='Jun 26 2009, 12:18 AM']I plan never to visit Australia. [/quote] You're worried they'll all make light of your heartbreaking ordeal?
OraProMe Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1901825' date='Jun 26 2009, 01:18 AM']I've heard rumous that Aussies are jerks. [/quote] It's called dry humour and sarcasm. It's the motherlands greatest contribution to the world. Go England
OraProMe Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1901826' date='Jun 26 2009, 01:18 AM']I plan never to visit Australia. [/quote] But what about me D:?
Nihil Obstat Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1901837' date='Jun 26 2009, 12:25 AM']It's called dry humour and sarcasm.[/quote] I was told all the guys are stuck up jerks. I wouldn't know though- never been.
missionseeker Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1901752' date='Jun 25 2009, 11:42 PM']ahahah, no! I just mean I can't help laugh that you're sad your three day internet relationship is over and you haven't even met ): My mind baffles![/quote] Oh and see... I thought that it didn't even last as long as Britney Spear's 1st marriage. THAT might be harsh, though...
OraProMe Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1901842' date='Jun 26 2009, 01:28 AM']I was told all the guys are stuck up jerks. I wouldn't know though- never been.[/quote] Generalizations and stereotypes are my absolute favourite!
Nihil Obstat Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1901846' date='Jun 26 2009, 12:31 AM']Generalizations and stereotypes are my absolute favourite![/quote] At least Australians shave. Not like those Europeans.
princessgianna Posted June 27, 2009 Posted June 27, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1900802' date='Jun 24 2009, 04:51 PM']Her parents were not comfortable with the idea of her dating someone she had not met (which is completely understandable).[/quote] [quote name='piano_freak184' post='1900865' date='Jun 24 2009, 06:33 PM']ugh... parents...[/quote] You both have so much that can happen before you seriously can take a serious relationship. it it;s meant to be it will be.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now