OraProMe Posted June 28, 2009 Author Posted June 28, 2009 IT MEANS TWO WEEKS. The TLM is offered once every two weeks. Gahhhhh, why do you Americans have to snub the rest of the English speaking world and change the language!? tsk tsk tsk
Vincent Vega Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 Now, see how easy that was? Why didn't you just say that in the first place!
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1903299' date='Jun 28 2009, 01:28 AM'](Seriously what the croutons is a fortnight?)[/quote] You really didn't know? Seriously?
Vincent Vega Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1903330' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:46 AM']You really didn't know? Seriously? [/quote] Honestly, no ma'am, I did not. I may have at one point, but it got pushed out of the way for some more vital factoid. [quote name='OraProMe' post='1903331' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:47 AM']Go eat some chick-a-fila, yank [/quote] ...I resent being called a yank, even though I do realise (yeah, that s was just for you) that it's what you weird commonwealthers call all Americans.
OraProMe Posted June 28, 2009 Author Posted June 28, 2009 Sorry. Would you prefer yankee? Isn't that a football team or something over there?
Vincent Vega Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1903340' date='Jun 27 2009, 11:53 PM']Sorry. Would you prefer yankee? Isn't that a football team or something over there?[/quote] It's a baseball team, but no, that's a step worse. It's a matter of pride (a Southern versus Northern Agressors type thing).
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 Yeah. haha He's from the south. Properly speaking only us northerners are Yankees. Call a southerner a Yankee and you're likely to get punched in the mouth for such an atrocity.
jeffpugh Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='OraProMe' post='1903291' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:22 AM']I know! chick-fil-a? It sounds really dirty and misogynist.[/quote] Yeaah. And it just seems unrhythmic and awkward. [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1903299' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:28 AM']Says the guy who says fortnight! Don't diss chick-fil-a. Ever. (Seriously what the c[i][/i]rap is a fortnight?)[/quote] Wow. [quote name='OraProMe' post='1903313' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:37 AM']IT MEANS TWO WEEKS. The TLM is offered once every two weeks. Gahhhhh, why do you Americans have to snub the rest of the English speaking world and change the language!? tsk tsk tsk[/quote] Yeah. Really. Zee? Sounds... layyyzeee lawl. [quote name='OraProMe' post='1903331' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:47 AM']Go eat some chick-a-fila, yank [/quote] pwn'd... c'ept, he's a southerner... confederate... type. Northerners are yanks. [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1903336' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:50 AM']Honestly, no ma'am, I did not. I may have at one point, but it got pushed out of the way for some more vital factoid. ...I resent being called a yank, even though I do realise (yeah, that s was just for you) that it's what you weird commonwealthers call all Americans. [/quote] Meh. Thanks for the good spelling though.
missionseeker Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1903244' date='Jun 27 2009, 10:42 PM']I've seen one of those. What is the origin of such an annoying name? [/quote] oooooooooh. You didn't! I would have taken you there, but they are closed on Sundays (which smells of elderberries cuz we are usually only in Montgomery on Sundays ) oh... and they use 100% peanut oil which would have been an issue. =/ BUT they make amazing chicken sandwiches and milk shakes. They didn't invent the chicken.But they did invent the chicken sandwich. [quote name='OraProMe' post='1903291' date='Jun 27 2009, 11:22 PM']I know! chick-fil-a? It sounds really dirty and misogynist.[/quote] [quote name='OraProMe' post='1903313' date='Jun 27 2009, 11:37 PM']IT MEANS TWO WEEKS. The TLM is offered once every two weeks. Gahhhhh, why do you Americans have to snub the rest of the English speaking world and change the language!? tsk tsk tsk[/quote] I knew what that was. [quote name='OraProMe' post='1903331' date='Jun 27 2009, 11:47 PM']Go eat some chick-a-fila, yank [/quote] [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1903345' date='Jun 27 2009, 11:54 PM']It's a baseball team, but no, that's a step worse. It's a matter of pride (a Southern versus Northern Agressors type thing).[/quote] yeah. [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1903361' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:10 AM']Yeah. haha He's from the south. Properly speaking only us northerners are Yankees. Call a southerner a Yankee and you're likely to get punched in the mouth for such an atrocity. [/quote]
Vincent Vega Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 SMM, you got a good one there. Just be prepared that when you two get together for good (you know, the big sacrament numero cinco), you'd better move down here. You can't take that from the poor girl - a lifetime is far too long to go without Chick-fil-a sweet tea.
jeffpugh Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 Okay. Did you see my correction? And don't blame him. He's in another hemisphere for crying out loud. America isn't the centre of the world. France is. Their revolution came after. They are the new America, sillies
missionseeker Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1903370' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:24 AM']SMM, you got a good one there. Just be prepared that when you two get together for good (you know, the big sacrament numero cinco), you'd better move down here. You can't take that from the poor girl - a[b] lifetime is far too long to go without Chick-fil-a sweet tea[/b].[/quote] TOO TRUE!!! I will wither away without it. [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1903371' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:24 AM']Okay. Did you see my correction? And don't blame him. He's in another hemisphere for crying out loud. America isn't the centre of the world. France is. Their revolution came after. They are the new America, sillies [/quote]
jeffpugh Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 She has to live without sweat tea for a short period of time. I won't say why. But I fell in love with sweat tea too, and I will gladly give it up with her and for her!
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1903377' date='Jun 28 2009, 02:36 AM']She has to live without sweat tea for a short period of time. I won't say why. But I fell in love with sweat tea too, and I will gladly give it up with her and for her! [/quote] Sweat tea? I think you stayed up way too late last night.
VeniteAdoremus Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1903377' date='Jun 28 2009, 08:36 AM']She has to live without sweat tea for a short period of time. I won't say why. But I fell in love with sweat tea too, and I will gladly give it up with her and for her! [/quote] I have decided all new couples will move to England and provide PuellaPaschalis and myself with godchildren. Think of the cute accents they'll have Yes, Britain is about the most Christian-unfriendly country in the world, but that just means we have to stand up
Resurrexi Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 (edited) [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1903299' date='Jun 27 2009, 11:28 PM'](Seriously what the c[i][/i]rap is a fortnight?)[/quote] WOW! I thought you said you were an honors student. Edited June 28, 2009 by Resurrexi
Vincent Vega Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1903687' date='Jun 28 2009, 01:05 PM']WOW! I thought you said you were an honors student. [/quote] I concentrate on maths and the sciences. You know, the important stuff.
MissyP89 Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1903675' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:57 PM']april, 2012. i'm calling it.[/quote] I can see that. It's a lot better than the May 2010 you pinned for me. We're not allowed until 2011. On the original topic, Chick-fil-a makes the best milkshakes. My university actually has a Chick-fil-a IN the student center. I'm going to come home for Christmas 100 lbs heavier.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now