Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1903198' date='Jun 27 2009, 09:49 PM']What is Law Review and what is it for? :P[/quote]

Kind of a version of law school honor society where you put out a student version of the bar journal with scholarly articles. It was what Obama got to do at Harvard, but put out such a mediocre edition that it has been cited fewer times than any other law review in Harvard history.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Nice. :)

In the next three years or so I'm going to have to decide whether or not law school is in my future. :P

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1903668' date='Jun 28 2009, 11:55 AM']Sweat tea? I think you stayed up way too late last night. :blink:[/quote]

:lol_pound:
[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1903675' date='Jun 28 2009, 11:57 AM']april, 2012.

i'm calling it.[/quote]

uuh... ok.

If he isn't taking finals then. I refuse to have a wedding within three weeks of finals. :mellow:
[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1903822' date='Jun 28 2009, 01:14 PM']I would totally move to Malta.[/quote]
Never mind that idea, dear. :mellow:

[quote name='picchick' post='1903956' date='Jun 28 2009, 02:57 PM']:) Thanks


YES!

I'll let you know.

First I have to snatch a guy. Then coerce him to propose. Then we'll see from there :saint:

Of course I am kidding.[/quote]
random bit of theology: if a man kidnaps a girl and she fully consents to marrying him, the fact that he kidnapped her invalidates the marriage.
If a woman kidnaps a man and he fully consents, it is perfectly valid.

Posted

Kidnap me :mellow:















no, really :mellow:






















Why do guys still get to marry their captors? Cause they're man enough to say no in a tough situation?

missionseeker
Posted

Would it be kidnapping if you willingly went?










And.. idk. I don't think it's cuz they are man enough to say no. That sounds like women are too weak to stick up for themselves. ever. Which is not true (and you know it). I like to think of it as women empowerment. :mellow:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1904852' date='Jun 28 2009, 10:46 PM']Kidnap me :mellow:


no, really :mellow:


Why do guys still get to marry their captors? Cause they're man enough to say no in a tough situation?[/quote]
Omg, that would be SO hawt.


:mellow:

Srsly.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1904866' date='Jun 28 2009, 11:51 PM']Omg, that would be SO hawt.


:mellow:

Srsly.[/quote]
:mellow:







She's pretty ninja :ninja:

Posted

I'm buying a van in February. That's a perfect kidnap vehicle.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1904866' date='Jun 29 2009, 12:51 AM']Omg, that would be SO hawt.


:mellow:

Srsly.[/quote]

I laughed out loud.

missionseeker
Posted

me too. :lol:

Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1904883' date='Jun 28 2009, 09:59 PM']I'm buying a van in February. That's a perfect kidnap vehicle.[/quote]


i already have a van. and it has a full tank of gas.

:ninja:

but then again, you are closer.

missionseeker
Posted

go get Nick, Christie! :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1904909' date='Jun 28 2009, 10:16 PM']go get Nick, Christie! :mellow:[/quote]

:mellow:


all i have to do is get on the 5 fwy until i get to the boarder(literally).





but there's one flaw...






i have no passport.


so i can't come back.

idk if i can even get in.
hmm







darn boarders.

missionseeker
Posted

i know. <_<

they smell of elderberries. :sadder:

Posted

Yeah. It's always the trick. You can't go back...

Posted

i don't think, at first, i would mind being stuck there. but it would get pretty tyring living in my van (if i hadn't frozen in it first heh)

Nihil Obstat
Posted

"Tyring"? Showing your respect for British English is lovely, but that's the improper use of their word 'tyre'.
:rolleyes:

:))

Posted

Yeah. It might go as low as 64. You'd be in trouble.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1905002' date='Jun 28 2009, 11:09 PM']"Tyring"? Showing your respect for British English is lovely, but that's the improper use of their word 'tyre'.
:rolleyes:

:))[/quote]

:mellow:



[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1905003' date='Jun 28 2009, 11:09 PM']Yeah. It might go as low as 64. You'd be in trouble.[/quote]

:lol:

do you mean C or F?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...