Resurrexi Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 Piano_freak is amazing. You just do not appreciate her.
Resurrexi Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1906680' date='Jun 30 2009, 08:27 PM']ok[/quote]
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1906677' date='Jun 30 2009, 10:23 PM']that's exactly how i feel! [/quote] you have so much in common.... y'all should date.
rachael Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1906691' date='Jun 30 2009, 09:45 PM']you have so much in common.... y'all should date. [/quote] i don't think pianofreak would approve
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1906693' date='Jun 30 2009, 10:46 PM']i don't think pianofreak would approve [/quote] yeah, I know just what she'd say, too.
rachael Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1906694' date='Jun 30 2009, 09:47 PM']yeah, I know just what she'd say, too.[/quote]
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1906697' date='Jun 30 2009, 10:50 PM'][/quote]
Lil Red Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1906694' date='Jun 30 2009, 07:47 PM']yeah, I know just what she'd say, too.[/quote] forgive my unpleasant disposition?
The Bus Station Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1906702' date='Jun 30 2009, 09:51 PM']forgive my unpleasant disposition?[/quote] Win.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1906702' date='Jun 30 2009, 10:51 PM']forgive my unpleasant disposition?[/quote] Mind reader!
Dan Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 Gee, I wish I was that well know by this group that I could be abused ( without any reason at all ) by this happy crowd....
T-Bone _ Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 Some of them want to use you, some of the want to be used by you. Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused...
Moosey Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 [quote name='Dan' post='1907067' date='Jul 1 2009, 11:21 AM']Gee, I wish I was that well know by this group that I could be abused ( without any reason at all ) by this happy crowd.... [/quote] You're a cry baby.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now