Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1906522' date='Jun 30 2009, 05:59 PM']:popcorn: This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the orginal topic...[/quote]


:o




:sadder:

The Bus Station
Posted

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1907072' date='Jul 1 2009, 11:24 AM']Some of them want to use you, some of the want to be used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused...[/quote]

That song kind of creeps me out :idontknow: idk why

Posted

[quote name='Dan' post='1907067' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:21 AM']Gee, I wish I was that well know by this group that I could be abused ( without any reason at all ) by this happy crowd....


:weep:[/quote]
chump

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1907264' date='Jul 1 2009, 02:50 PM']:o




:sadder:[/quote]


Sorry, but the topic you made just couldn’t last... It ended too quickly.... This, however shall carry on for some time I predict :mellow: :topsy:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Just because it never got cleared up:

Ciao means hello or goodbye. An Italian speaker would correct me if I'm wrong, of course, but I'm confident that I'm right. :)

Posted

i am italian.


and you are a chump

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1907688' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:34 PM']i am italian.


and you are a chump[/quote]
Correct, obviously though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...