Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Not me....




































































































































NIHIL!!!














^_^ :kitten:

Here, have a kitty Nihil!




*snifff* they grow up so fast... :sadder:

Edited by QuoteMan
piano_freak184
Posted

Happy birthday.

Posted

I thought you (nihil) logged into your brother's account again :rolleyes:

happy birfday!

Posted

Happy happy birthday!

Posted

Wonder if he's had his first legal drink yet?

Posted

he's probably at the bar right now.

Nihil Obstat
Posted (edited)

Well that's cute. :)

I'm going to a traditional Irish pub this evening with family and some friends/friends of the family. It shall be nice. :)

Except I guess the birthday trifle has something alcoholic in it.

Now I'm about to go birthday shooting. :mellow:
We're going to the shooting range.

Edited by Nihil Obstat
Posted

I wish [b]i[/i] could have gone shooting for my birthday.
<_<

The Bus Station
Posted

I wish I could have gone drinking on my 18th birthday. I wish I could go drinking on my 19th birthday. :weep: Canada here I come! not.

Happy birthday Nihil :thumbsup:

Posted

Happy birthday, Nihil!

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

Happy Belated Birthdayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

It was a lot of fun. :) I'm not sure if the shooting or the pub was more fun. We fired a 9mm Glock, a Glock 40, and some kind of large prohibited rifle. Then that evening we went to the Irish pub and had some food and drinks. My favourites were the rye and ginger ale and the jack daniels and coke.

heavenseeker
Posted

i remember being 18, fun year

Nihil Obstat
Posted

MiKolbe=chump. :)

Christie_M
Posted

the ginger ale sounds good. glad you had fun! :)

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Apparently they don't call it rye anywhere except Canada. Mostly Western Canada. Everywhere else it's Canadian Whisky.

Christie_M
Posted
:lol: nice.
the coke sounds good too! that has the same name, right?
Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1907814' date='Jul 1 2009, 11:46 PM']:lol: nice.
the coke sounds good too! that has the same name, right?[/quote]
Nope, there was Jack Daniel's in the coke, so bourbon. I don't honestly think I could tell the difference yet by taste. :P

Christie_M
Posted

ahhhhh
that sounds good, too. :mellow:
i prefer wine coolers though. well...i've only had a drink or two when my mom let me, but they tasted like juice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...