An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kingdom Of All Nonsensical

QuoteMan

My Kingdom hath being completed; I made this for my subjects, and friends to talk...

My subjects:

Nadezhda is my High and Noble Mistress of the Stapler-Swingline models only

T-Bone_ is my Lord High Chancellor of Rodentia

USAirwaysIHS is my Minister of Silly Walks

Ixerruser, King of Jersualem (aka Resurrexi) is my ally, The Count of Oodaaq

My friends: Everyone!

hoosieranna

When I survey the mighty realm you command my heart leaps for joy. We gonna kick some booty!

Nihil Obstat

We, the High Lord Duke Joseph of the Western Realm, Marshal of the Western Assembly, Archduke of Acre, do hereby declare that the word "hath" was indeed used incorrectly in the first post of this thread on which We now find Ourselves.

hoosieranna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1907692' date='Jul 1 2009, 10:36 PM']We, the High Lord Duke Joseph of the Western Realm, Marshal of the Western Assembly, Archduke of Acre, do hereby declare that the word "hath" was indeed used incorrectly in the first post of this thread on which We now find Ourselves.[/quote]

Your liege the king of Jerusalem is already an ally and thus the requisite grammar Saracen.

Nihil Obstat

We consider ourselves only marginally under the rule of Ixerruser, King of Jersualem. Our administration of the Archduchy of Acre is carried out lacking a vested imperialist interest.

Nihil Obstat

We have prepared a unit of the BattleMech Division against the clear possibility that the Nonsensical Kingdom warrants invasion.

Well you can pull 'em back.... Were not invading anyone.

Just to be safe, I have prepared twenty battalions of my polar-mach-bears to guard the border.

Nihil Obstat

The BattleMech Assembly is more than equal to your mechanized polar bears. Should the need arise.

I'm doing science and I'm still alive...

When you're dyeing I'll be still alive...

And when you're dead I will be still alive...

Still alive...

Still alive...

STILL ALIVE!!!

Edited by QuoteMan

hoosieranna

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1909544' date='Jul 3 2009, 07:17 PM']But can you compete with my.... Battle Penguins of ouchy-pian? (Imported from Antarctica)[/quote]

Penguins don't do much more than peck, dude.