An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kingdom Of All Nonsensical

QuoteMan

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1912496' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:10 AM']Penguins don't do much more than peck, dude.[/quote]

Have you ever been pecked by a penguin?

It's not that pleasant.

Besides, my Battle Penguins of ouchy-pian (Imported from Antarctica) have heat seeking laser eyes..... and jetpacks.... :D

Edited by QuoteMan

• 1 month later...

i think i could take the load of you and rexi's forces. and rexi has been a very inactive king lately so i would be glad of a chance to finally assault PG's throneroom. but if your against that i can always kick some turk butt

:o

No no no. Don't do that. My kingdom is a very peaceful one (to some extent). My battle penguins of ouchy-pain will defend me, and my friends. Resurrrexi is my ally, and to some extent, so is PG.

My new wallpaper: [img]http://www.creativewallcovering.com/Merchant2/img/products/md/16dr-da2359_md.jpg[/img]

why dont you spice thing up with some of these dudes?
[img]http://www.fe-online.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_blackknight.jpg[/img]

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='pat22' post='1943893' date='Aug 8 2009, 09:06 PM']i think i could take the load of you and rexi's forces. and rexi has been a very inactive king lately so i would be glad of a chance to finally assault PG's throneroom. but if your against that i can always kick some turk butt[/quote]
I will remove your medulla oblongata with a 16th century golden snail fork if you even think about invading the noble Princess' domain.