Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

of making Mikolbe a mod? :unsure:

Posted

dust

Posted
:ohno:
Posted

money talks

:mellow:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I may have said something....

Posted

at least the comments on the phone were pretty good. :mellow:

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

I'll bet it's just to make MIkolbe feel special...

kinda like how Aloysius has mod powers without being in the regulator group. Only opposite. :detective:

CatherineM
Posted

Somebody's got to do it.

Posted

uh oh.


This could be bad for me :unsure:

Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/2utn6uh.gif[/img]

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1911116' date='Jul 5 2009, 12:37 AM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/2utn6uh.gif[/img][/quote]


Which one's Jason? :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1911114' date='Jul 4 2009, 09:34 PM']uh oh.


This could be bad for me :unsure:[/quote]
ya think?

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1911119' date='Jul 4 2009, 10:39 PM']Which one's Jason? :huh:[/quote]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/2ziudzb.gif[/img]

the big, furry one.

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1911120' date='Jul 4 2009, 11:40 PM']ya think?[/quote]


I feel ultimately it will only provoke me to be even more "chumpish" towards you both here and on facebook :unsure:

Posted

well played.

so, you looking for a big brother?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1911129' date='Jul 4 2009, 11:45 PM']well played.[/quote]

:yes:

[quote]so, you looking for a big brother?[/quote]


Perhaps :unsure:

Christie_M
Posted

woah!! MIKolbe a mod??


:unsure:

Posted

hey jason...

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/qohog7.gif[/img]

:drool:

princessgianna
Posted

*approches and bows humbly*

Congratulations, MIkolbe-san on achieving such an honorable position.

You are more than suited for such a task.

I and all my loyal subjects, send our most heartfelt congratulations.

May God bless you for your services.

*bows humbly agian before leaving*

Posted (edited)

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1911173' date='Jul 5 2009, 12:20 AM']*approches and bows humbly*

Congratulations, MIkolbe-san on achieving such an honorable position.

You are more than suited for such a task.

I and all my loyal subjects, send our most heartfelt congratulations.

May God bless you for your services.

*bows humbly agian before leaving*[/quote]

Ah, I was thinking of you. Due to the fact that I am literally up to my neck in Asians at the moment. :japanese:

Edited by Hassan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...