Resurrexi Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1911052' date='Jul 4 2009, 09:54 PM']of making Mikolbe a mod? [/quote]
rachael Posted July 5, 2009 Author Posted July 5, 2009 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/Billy_Mays_Hammer.gif[/img]
rachael Posted July 5, 2009 Author Posted July 5, 2009 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/billymays.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 Omg, MIKolbe?? This is going to be so much fun. Seriously though, congrats. Have fun with your new, brutal responsibilities. I don't think I envy you at all.
rachael Posted July 5, 2009 Author Posted July 5, 2009 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/Billy_Mays_Here.jpg[/img]
T-Bone _ Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 When did Jase become a mod? <<--needs topay more attention
franciscanheart Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 i KNEW it. lol. i knew that's what this thread was about.
CatherineM Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 I knew I should have done more kissing up while I had the chance.
rachael Posted July 5, 2009 Author Posted July 5, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1911264' date='Jul 5 2009, 12:54 AM']When did Jase become a mod? <<--needs topay more attention[/quote] sometime last night. [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1911282' date='Jul 5 2009, 01:04 AM'] i KNEW it. lol. i knew that's what this thread was about. [/quote] [quote name='CatherineM' post='1911547' date='Jul 5 2009, 10:47 AM']I knew I should have done more kissing up while I had the chance.[/quote]
VeniteAdoremus Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1911547' date='Jul 5 2009, 06:47 PM']I knew I should have done more kissing up while I had the chance.[/quote] You might have scored "biggest flirt" as well
homeschoolmom Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1911547' date='Jul 5 2009, 11:47 AM']I knew I should have done more kissing up while I had the chance.[/quote] never too late....
rachael Posted July 5, 2009 Author Posted July 5, 2009 (edited) i refuse to su[font="Arial"]c[/font]k up to the mods. Edited July 5, 2009 by rachael
MIKolbe Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1911877' date='Jul 5 2009, 04:01 PM']i refuse to su[font="Arial"]c[/font]k up to the mods.[/quote] dude.. srsly.. stop flirting
rachael Posted July 5, 2009 Author Posted July 5, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1911927' date='Jul 5 2009, 07:17 PM']dude.. srsly.. stop flirting[/quote] i like italians.
MIKolbe Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 hey!!! I'M ITALIAN!!!!! wait, you weren't talking about me, were you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now