An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mr. Bean

QuoteMan

Mr. Bean!!!  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

piano_freak184

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1914533' date='Jul 8 2009, 05:18 PM']I OD'd on Mr. Bean- 15 hours of episodes in two days- back in 9th grade. I've been clean of Mr. Bean ever since.[/quote]
You must've been brainwashed.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Didacus' post='1914264' date='Jul 8 2009, 09:22 AM']Anyone remember him from 'Black Adder'?[/quote]
Also Hugh Laurie. :)

Norseman82

My favorites:

The one at the beach
The one where he goes shopping with his girlfriend and gets her the picture of an engagement ring

loveletslive

i love him in rat race!!

my parents met him on a train in europe like 20 years ago and got his autograph. they said he was really nice :)

[quote name='loveletslive' post='1917038' date='Jul 10 2009, 09:25 PM']i love him in rat race!!

my parents met him on a train in europe like 20 years ago and got his autograph. they said he was really nice :)[/quote]

Cool!....... Did he even talk? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
DemonSlayer

I thought Johnny English was a pretty bad film, and I also didn't like the Mr Bean animated series.

Marie-Therese

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Mr. Bean!!!

My fave is when he meets the Queen and his zipper gets stuck. That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. That one and the one where he gets locked out of his hotel room with no clothes. :rolling:

His stand up is hilarious. To this day my brother and I occasionally look at each other and say, "The French...are the French here?"

Ah, British comedy is my favorite. Or favourite. :) I was born with the soul of a European. That, and my tendency toward dry, biting sarcasm.

InHisLove726

I love Mr. Bean!!!! Everytime a see a Mini Cooper I call it a "Mr. Bean Car." :)) I always thought the park bench was the funniest, but I love ALL of them! Rowan Atkinson is utterly hilarious.

Oh, and BTW, the first Mr. Bean movie was the funniest, but I'd take the shorts over the movies any day. ;)