An Old School Catholic Message Board

Resurrexi

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm seriously irked.

I don't think that moderators should use their powers arbitrarily to add options to a poll that someone else made.

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1912912' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:01 PM']I'm seriously irked.

I don't think that moderators should use their powers arbitrarily to add options to a poll that someone else made.[/quote]
arrogance is not becoming on anyone.

[quote name='rachael' post='1912922' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:08 PM']arrogance is not becoming on anyone.[/quote]

It would only be considered arrogance by someone who took this thread seriously.

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1912927' date='Jul 6 2009, 07:11 PM']It would only be considered arrogance by someone who took this thread seriously.[/quote]
i don't have to take you seriously to know you're arrogant. :idontknow:

I'm not sure that this poll CAN be considered serious....

I mean really!

-Resurrexi
-Rexi
-Rex
-Smores
-Res
-His Majesty the Latin King of Jerusalem

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I wonder, who should I vote for? Rexi? Or Rex? They both sound soooooooo different, they MUST be different people.....

[quote name='rachael' post='1912932' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:15 PM']i don't have to take you seriously to know you're arrogant. :idontknow:[/quote]

If you thought that this thread demonstrated arrogance, then it seems that you didn't regard it as a joke.

yeah.. i even got a pm from Rexi.... WOW...talk about hot under the collar.

Rexi, would you like me to change it for you?

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1912934' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:17 PM']If you thought that this thread demonstrated arrogance, then it seems that you didn't regard it as a joke.[/quote]

i was referring to you, not the thread. :yawn:

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1912936' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:20 PM']yeah.. i even got a pm from Rexi.... WOW...talk about hot under the collar.

Rexi, would you like me to change it for you?[/quote]
lol.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1912936' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:20 PM']yeah.. i even got a pm from Rexi.... WOW...talk about hot under the collar.

Rexi, would you like me to change it for you?[/quote]

Yes, I would like the "none of the above" option removed, if that is possible.

:D