An Old School Catholic Message Board

Resurrexi

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1912948' date='Jul 6 2009, 07:32 PM']Cheesecake is the traditional bribe of choice among Phatmass mods. :mellow: :drool:[/quote]
that is my specialty :evil:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1912948' date='Jul 6 2009, 05:32 PM']Cheesecake is the traditional bribe of choice among Phatmass mods. :mellow: :drool:[/quote]
taco[u][/u]s..

don't forget taco[u][/u]s.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1912912' date='Jul 6 2009, 08:01 PM']I'm seriously irked.

I don't think that moderators should use their powers arbitrarily to add options to a poll that someone else made.[/quote]

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1912927' date='Jul 6 2009, 08:11 PM']It would only be considered arrogance by someone who took this thread seriously.[/quote]

Really? If it was only a joke why all the outrage. Maybe the mod who changed it thought you might actually be good natured enough to take the joke instead of throwing a little hissy fit over it. :rolleyes:

You're no fun.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1912983' date='Jul 6 2009, 06:35 PM']Really? If it was only a joke why all the outrage. Maybe the mod who changed it thought you might actually be good natured enough to take the joke instead of throwing a little hissy fit over it. :rolleyes:

You're no fun.[/quote]
Rexi-

in all seriousness...

it would do you some good to laugh at yourself more often.