An Old School Catholic Message Board

Michael Jackson - Beat It

Era Might

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Dust's Sister' post='1913304' date='Jul 7 2009, 01:04 AM']He was proven innocent.[/quote]
Not to split hairs, but he was found innocent, not proven innocent.
In fact, unless I am mistaken, many of the jurors said after the trial(s?) that they thought him to be guilty (why they then acquitted him, I don't know).

Proud2BCatholic139

[quote name='Dust's Sister' post='1913028' date='Jul 6 2009, 08:27 PM']Michael Jackson rules![/quote]

AGREED!!!!!!

I loved listening to him growing up! I remember when I was about 4 I would watch MTV and dance to his music videos!!!!!! :-) I still do!

Oh, I love blaring his music when I am driving down Bayshore Blvd. In Tampa. It's the richest part of town and all the runners give me a funny look. I don't care. :-)

Proud2BCatholic139

[quote name='elizabeth09' post='1917193' date='Jul 11 2009, 01:32 AM']I never heard about Michael Jackson death until the day after he died. I was so sad. (Joking) I do not even like Michael Jackson.[/quote]

Still, even if you do not like him, you should still pray for his soul.

Proud2BCatholic139

If you listen to his music and the songs he wrote, he is a music genius.

I'm sorry for those who do not like him, but he is a music genius. I'm sure there is a song by him that everyone likes.

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='1920157' date='Jul 14 2009, 09:00 PM']Still, even if you do not like him, you should still pray for his soul.[/quote]

:yes:

Proud2BCatholic139

[quote name='elizabeth09' post='1921391' date='Jul 16 2009, 01:52 AM']NOOOOOOO![/quote]

No what?

[quote name='elizabeth09' post='1921391' date='Jul 16 2009, 01:52 AM']NOOOOOOO![/quote]

:huh: What are you noooo-ing about?

Edited by Selah

Michael Jackson's victims gave the police a complete description of his reproductive organs, which due to his skin condition were VERY unusual in appearance. The description matched up perfectly. I pray for his soul but he was very, very guilty. If anything all this adulation makes it less likely that Michael will get the prayers he needs :sadder: