Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1913059' date='Jul 6 2009, 08:48 PM']:yes: And 5 of my siblings.[/quote]

four of mine!

Posted

i am included in the 1990s. i am not on that list. I, therefore, null vote.

Posted

Now that I think about it, piano_freak is the coolest person who was born in the 1990s.

:yes:

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1913127' date='Jul 6 2009, 09:40 PM']FINE!!

it MAY have also meant

"say hi to my auntie rachael, she is so fierce, daddy"[/quote]
well, i already knew that :rolleyes:

piano_freak184
Posted

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1913271' date='Jul 7 2009, 12:28 AM']Now that I think about it, piano_freak is the coolest person who was born in the 1990s.

:yes:[/quote]
Nahhh.
We all know it's Rex.

Posted (edited)

Guys, che[i][/i]ese it will ya? Im nauseous already.

Edited by Moosey
Posted (edited)

Wait wait...Phatmass wasn't a democracy last time I checked. :mellow: I mean, seriously...they made JASON a mod.

Edited by MissyP89
Posted

+J.M.J.+
[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1913034' date='Jul 6 2009, 07:30 PM']Like you can ban us? :rolleyes:[/quote]
no kidding. :annoyed:

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1913650' date='Jul 7 2009, 11:52 AM']Wait wait...Phatmass wasn't a democracy last time I checked. :mellow: I mean, seriously...[s]they[/s] dUSt made JASON a mod.[/quote]
fixed it. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1913657' date='Jul 7 2009, 01:59 PM']fixed it. :mellow:[/quote]

That only further cements my point. :mellow:

Posted

what a shame. :ohno:

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1913122' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:38 PM']:love:

she 'talked' to me today.

she said

'da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaa'

that translate into

'Hassan is a chump'

no. srsly. it does.[/quote]

:yes:

Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1913650' date='Jul 7 2009, 11:52 AM']Wait wait...Phatmass wasn't a democracy last time I checked. :mellow: I mean, seriously...they made JASON a mod.[/quote]

:sadwalk:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1913657' date='Jul 7 2009, 11:59 AM']+J.M.J.+

fixed it. :mellow:[/quote]

:sadwalk:




sigh.

:sadwalk:

Posted
:mellow: whateves. :mellow:
Posted

you chicks dig me, don't you?

:mellow:

Christie_M
Posted

not in that sense, but yeah, i guess you're kinda cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...