Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1914769' date='Jul 8 2009, 05:41 PM']fascinating analysis[/quote]
[img]http://www.jeffwofford.com/images/smokingjacket.jpg[/img]

Posted

Stay thirsty, my friends....



oh wait, that's not THAT guy...

hey, who IS that guy?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1914779' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:46 PM']Stay thirsty, my friends....[/quote]
I like that guy. :D

Posted

So with all the choices being Resurrexi, Resurrexi holds 3 out of every 8 votes cast?

Posted

[quote name='BG45' post='1914827' date='Jul 8 2009, 07:23 PM']So with all the choices being Resurrexi, Resurrexi holds 3 out of every 8 votes cast?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that those who chose "null vote" just couldn't decide which "Resurrexi" to choose since they liked them all so much.

:yes:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1914828' date='Jul 8 2009, 09:25 PM']I'm pretty sure that those who chose "null vote" just couldn't decide which "Resurrexi" to choose since they liked them all so much.

:yes:[/quote]

Either that or we know someone born in the 1990s who is cooler than you.

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914832' date='Jul 8 2009, 07:28 PM']Either that or we know someone born in the 1990s who is cooler than you.[/quote]

I have already established that piano_freak is indeed cooler than I.

:yes:

Posted

Maybe, there are so many clones in that poll! :P

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1914833' date='Jul 8 2009, 09:29 PM']I have already established that piano_freak is indeed cooler than I.

:yes:[/quote]

:no: I'd post a picture but the intensity of coolness might break the phorum.

Posted

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='1914734' date='Jul 8 2009, 07:12 PM']its a good thing this is on the lame board because i dont think this could even count as logical.[/quote]
Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1914828' date='Jul 8 2009, 08:25 PM']I'm pretty sure that those who chose "null vote" just couldn't decide which "Resurrexi" to choose since they liked them all so much.

:yes:[/quote]
I didn't even bother to null my vote. I really don't give a ten shilling :idontknow:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1914832' date='Jul 8 2009, 08:28 PM']Either that or we know someone born in the 1990s who is cooler than you.[/quote]
Yeah, pretty much ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...