An Old School Catholic Message Board

Listerine

homeschoolmom

homeschoolmom

Why does it have to burn in order to be effective? Scope doesn't. Just saying.

:goodnight:

Penance for you, Rexi?

I tried one of Listerine's dissolving strips once and I thought I was going to die.

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1913278' date='Jul 6 2009, 11:34 PM']Penance for you, Rexi?

I tried one of Listerine's dissolving strips once and I thought I was going to die.[/quote]

The strips are pretty disgusting, but the mouthwash is good.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1913285' date='Jul 6 2009, 11:43 PM']:ohno:[/quote]

they work for a long time and they are easier to carry around than a pack of gum.

I know someone whose little brother got drunk from drinking Listerine on the way to a holy hour. His dad told him to straighten up when they were walking into the church because he thought he was trying to goof off by walking funny, and then he was like... "he's... drunk!" haha. The ER gave him some water and he was fine... the doctors got a kick out of it though.

:mellow:

:lol_rolling:

Oh yes. That just makes me want to run to the bathroom now. Somehow knowing that it kills foot fungus isn't making me want to swig the stuff.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1913249' date='Jul 7 2009, 12:14 AM']Why does it have to burn in order to be effective? Scope doesn't. Just saying.

:goodnight:[/quote]

My dentist actually told me that it doesn't have to burn in order to be effective. There are types of mouth wash that do not burn, especially those who suffer from sensitive gums. The only reason it burns is because of the alcohol content. I used to use the kids kind because my gums were so sensitive to regular mouth wash.

franciscanheart

amen, hsmom.

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1913425' date='Jul 7 2009, 09:16 AM']I wash my feet in the stuff.

It kills just about every fungus that grow on them.[/quote]
:lol_roll:

[quote name='Azriel' post='1913428' date='Jul 7 2009, 09:19 AM']Oh yes. That just makes me want to run to the bathroom now. Somehow knowing that it kills foot fungus isn't making me want to swig the stuff.[/quote]
:hehe: