An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Will Continue Being Awesome As I Sleep

T-Bone _

Nihil Obstat

Don't make me turn the moisture in your skin and eyeballs to acid by exposing them to fluorine gas. :mellow:

Nihil Obstat

One thing that I really want to see, but will almost certainly never witness, is pure fluorine gas exposed to pure lithium metal. That would be spectacular.
I have a hunch that it will be both fast [b]and[/b] quantitative. :mellow:

Edited by Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1914686' date='Jul 8 2009, 05:44 PM']You should see the new Fast and Furious then. It's beastlayy.[/quote]
Is that related somehow?

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1914619' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:22 PM']Hassan and philosophy... it's not cohesive.[/quote]

:o

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1914595' date='Jul 8 2009, 06:11 PM']Woah...you actually sounded... [i]smart[/i].[/quote]
Once again Hassan the Magnificent not only meets but exceeds all expectations :yes:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1914698' date='Jul 8 2009, 05:50 PM']Once again Hassan the Magnificent not only meets but exceeds all expectations :yes:[/quote]
Good recovery. You should be a political spin doctor.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1914671' date='Jul 8 2009, 04:37 PM']One thing that I really want to see, but will almost certainly never witness, is pure fluorine gas exposed to pure lithium metal. That would be spectacular.
I have a hunch that it will be both fast [b]and[/b] quantitative. :mellow:[/quote]

I, too, would like to see this.

I have seen what cesium does on contact with water, and it was well worth the expense.

Nihil Obstat

Did you know it's almost impossible to get sodium metal in Canada?

Apparently its one and only use is for blowing up in school labs, and stupid WHMIS rules don't let teachers hold onto the stuff.
Somehow our chem teacher has about a kilogram of it... No idea how, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had to kill someone for that much. :mellow:
Don't tell anyone. WHMIS inspectors will confiscate it.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1915110' date='Jul 8 2009, 11:12 PM']Did you know it's almost impossible to get sodium metal in Canada?

Apparently its one and only use is for blowing up in school labs, and stupid WHMIS rules don't let teachers hold onto the stuff.
Somehow our chem teacher has about a kilogram of it... No idea how, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had to kill someone for that much. :mellow:
Don't tell anyone. WHMIS inspectors will confiscate it.[/quote]
:yawn: I ve said it before and I ll say it again [s]I wasn't the one that wanted to move to California [/s] Canadains are strange.

Edited by princessgianna