An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Humbly Submit Myself To The Mercy Of Phatmass

Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

Today, I was mean to a small girl.
For a girl so young and naive, the long term effects of such mockery could be drastic and severe.
For that I apologize.
I hereby surrender and submit myself to the members of the Phatmass Lame Board. I throw myself on the whims of your mercy.

Resurrexi may deal judgement.

:mellow:

;)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1915143' date='Jul 8 2009, 11:36 PM']Resurrexi may deal judgement.[/quote]

I say that we should burn him at the stake. :yes:

:mellow:

:P

Perhaps you are correct.

I reduce your sentence to ten years wearing sack-cloth and ashes along with a pilgrimage to Jerusalem. (This is a very wise political move since it will benefit the economy of my kingdom. :yes:)

Edited by Resurrexi

CatherineM

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1915169' date='Jul 8 2009, 11:56 PM']Rats. I was hoping for a reduced sentence because of my guilty plea.[/quote]

You just need a better lawyer.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1915177' date='Jul 8 2009, 11:59 PM']You just need a better lawyer.[/quote]
Can you negotiate my sentencing after my plea was already entered?

princessgianna

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1915176' date='Jul 8 2009, 11:58 PM']Perhaps you are correct.

I reduce your sentence to ten years wearing sack-cloth and ashes along with a pilgrimage to Jerusalem. (This is a very wise political move since it will benefit the economy of my kingdom. :yes:)[/quote]
I say no. :numchucks: If you take my Duke you also take away political adavces that you could make.

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1915193' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:07 AM']I say no. :numchucks: If you take my Duke you also take away political adavces that you could make.[/quote]

He is an Archduke in my kingdom, though.

:unsure:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1915193' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:07 AM']I say no. :numchucks: If you take my Duke you also take away political adavces that you could make.[/quote]
Aww! You stand by me even in my mistakes??

:love: :love: :love:

We, the High Lord Sovereign Duke of the West, Marshal of the Western Assembly and BattleMech Division, Administrative Archduke of Acre, do hereby reaffirm Our august Pledge of fidelity and devotion to Her Royal Highness Princess Gianna.
Man and God be witness on this day, the eight of July in the two thousand and ninth year after of Our Lord. Pay heed all ye assembled.
We make it so.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1915201' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:09 AM']He is an Archduke in my kingdom, though.

:unsure:[/quote]
*ahem*
Administrative Archduke.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1915208' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:11 AM']*ahem*
Administrative Archduke.[/quote]

I spared your life. Shouldn't you be thanking me?

:unsure:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1915210' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:13 AM']I spared your life. Shouldn't you be thanking me?

:unsure:[/quote]
That would depend on my legal advice. :unsure:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1915220' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:17 AM']That would depend on my legal advice. :unsure:[/quote]

Would you give thanks to the king if he reduced your sentence from the ten years of sackcloth and ashes and the pilgrimage to the pilgrimage alone?

If you think about it, you have to come to Jerusalem on matter of state every year anyway.

:yes: