An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Humbly Submit Myself To The Mercy Of Phatmass

Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

We do hereby accept the offer of clemency dependent upon a pilgrimage.
As We are well aware, all of humanity are sinners and in constant need of penance, therefore a non political pilgrimage to the Holy Land is ever expedient.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1915206' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:10 AM']Aww! You stand by me even in my mistakes??

:love: :love: :love:

We, the High Lord Sovereign Duke of the West, Marshal of the Western Assembly and BattleMech Division, Administrative Archduke of Acre, do hereby reaffirm Our august Pledge of fidelity and devotion to Her Royal Highness Princess Gianna.
Man and God be witness on this day, the eight of July in the two thousand and ninth year after of Our Lord. Pay heed all ye assembled.
We make it so.[/quote]
:in warning tone:
I am soo not finished with you, mister.
:boink:

Edited by princessgianna

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1916371' date='Jul 10 2009, 12:17 AM']Wasn't that a nice pledge of reaffirmation? :)[/quote]
yes it was. :blowkiss:

However that doesn't mean you are off the hook.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1916424' date='Jul 10 2009, 12:53 AM']What else does my lady require from her humble Duke?[/quote]
:blush: aww

Have you formally apoligized to Pianofreak>?

Nihil Obstat

Why of course I have! That sort of thing isn't said in public for all to hear, as you know. :)

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1916449' date='Jul 10 2009, 01:07 AM']Why of course I have! That sort of thing isn't said in public for all to hear, as you know. :)[/quote]
Just ruling justly! :saint: