An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Leering At 16 Year Olds?

Lounge Daddy

They showed the video of what took place on about 4 different news stations. It was clear that he wasn't looking at the girl. He was looking at the step beside him and helping another young lady down from a higher step.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='StColette' post='1916584' date='Jul 10 2009, 09:49 AM']They showed the video of what took place on about 4 different news stations. It was clear that he wasn't looking at the girl. He was looking at the step beside him and helping another young lady down from a higher step.[/quote]
Well, that's not nearly as funny. :mellow:

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1916575' date='Jul 10 2009, 09:26 AM']Um... wow.... I have never known a man to notice a woman's fabric.....[/quote]

...so I guess he appreciates the fabric toward the lower end of the dress more than that at the upper end?

perv

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1916585' date='Jul 10 2009, 09:50 AM']Well, that's not nearly as funny. :mellow:[/quote]

Micah and I both watched the video. And it is very clear that he wasn't checking out the young lady. Photos can be very deceiving. In one of our wedding photos it looks like Micah is looking directly at my chest, but he wasn' t lol. It was just the angle of how the photo was taken.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1916575' date='Jul 10 2009, 09:26 AM']Um... wow.... I have never known a man to notice a woman's fabric.....[/quote]
Well, not a straight man at least.

Interesting about the video ... a photo may be worth a thousand words, but only, apparently, in the proper context.

[quote name='VoTeckam' post='1916578' date='Jul 10 2009, 09:36 AM']PS- All of these CM flags these days are giving me an inferiority complex.[/quote]
Don't feel bad. I had one, then lost it for a while, and now have one again. I think they are cute, but not a sure predictor of either fidelity or Christian behavior.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1916593' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:02 AM']Well, not a straight man at least.[/quote]

Well, I wasn't going to say that...

[quote name='StColette' post='1916584' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:49 AM']They showed the video of what took place on about 4 different news stations. It was clear that he wasn't looking at the girl. He was looking at the step beside him and helping another young lady down from a higher step.[/quote]

One would hope that this deveolopment would shame the posters who so quickly rushed to judgement...

but I am not holding my breath.

[url="http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/"]http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/[/url] Video is on here. Go to the Recently on GMA section on the front page and scroll down.

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='VoTeckam' post='1916596' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:03 AM']One would hope that this deveolopment would shame the posters who so quickly rushed to judgement...

but I am not holding my breath.[/quote]

I'm so very ashamed. Shame on me.

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1916564' date='Jul 10 2009, 09:04 AM']darn-to-heck that liberal media!!!!!

:lol_pound:[/quote]

Yes, darn that liberal mainstream media for rolling out the video of what really happened. And right as the tabloid media was just getting started with the hilarity of that photo.

Marie-Therese

I have not seen the video, and the only photo I have seen is the one posted in this thread. When I read the headline I pretty much discounted it...to be honest, I was way more curious about whether the First Lady observed proper Vatican protocol and veiled when meeting with the Holy Father. Does that make me an official dork? LOL

To be fair, if that photo had been the only thing I'd seen of the incident, I would be pretty much in agreement that Obama and Sarkozy were both more concerned about the trunk of the car than the color :whistle: but in defense of the President, I give him credit not to be actively recruiting 16 year old girls as, say, interns for the White House.

+J.M.J.+
[quote name='VoTeckam' post='1916565' date='Jul 10 2009, 07:05 AM']Guys it really isn't fair to assume that we know why he is looking at this girl or even if he is looking at this girl. I know I could be caught in the same situation and it would likely be for some harmless reason. If he was actually looking at that girl he might be thinking, "That's a nice fabric" or "Michele would love that dress for the girls." When you have pictures being taken of you at the rate of more than one per second you can always find a picture that can make an innocent moment look incriminating.[/quote]
thank you. especially now that you were proven right by the video.

[quote name='BG45' post='1916560' date='Jul 10 2009, 06:59 AM']I can't figure out if Sarkozy is laughing or staring too. Or both.[/quote]
Sarkozy appears to be looking at Obama, while Obama is looking at the girl's ***.