An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Leering At 16 Year Olds?

Lounge Daddy

Lounge Daddy

Obama was caught on camera checking out one of the junior G-8 delegates as they filed past him. Yes, these were junior G-8 delegates; meaning they were all kids filing past him as they prepared to take a group photo.

According to [url="http://www.brazzilmag.com/content/view/10937/1/"]Brazil Magazine[/url], one of the several media outlets covering the international event, the girl is 16. According to [url="http://www.nypost.com/seven/07102009/news/nationalnews/tail_to_the_chief_178552.htm"]a rather tabloid-esq article in the NY Post[/url], she is maybe 17.

An Italian news article has a headline reading [url="http://www.ilgiornale.it/a.pic1?ID=365566"]"Quello sguardo "indiscreto" di Obama."[/url]

Lounge Daddy

One of the photos:

[img]http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/news/worldnews/pp_20090709_day_in_photos/photo25.jpg[/img]

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1916556' date='Jul 10 2009, 08:46 AM']this is laughable.[/quote]

I got a chuckle out of the photo the other day, of the "how embarrassing" sort.

But this morning when the news comes out that these were all kids getting ready for a group photo with Obama and other world leaders... and that she is 16... and that coverage has picked this up in other countries...

I'm shaking my head. This is the biggest blunder since he ignored the British PM last January, and then gave him a State gift of ... drum roll ... 25 dvds. This is a far bigger blunder than when President Obama penned a letter to "President Jacques Chirac" of France. And when he addressed "President Putin."

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='VoTeckam' post='1916557' date='Jul 10 2009, 08:58 AM']"E, sotto, un ironico titolo con doppio senso: 'Second Stimulus!'"

:lol:[/quote]

Oh man. Let the cringe-inducing stimulus package jokes begin.

Guys it really isn't fair to assume that we know why he is looking at this girl or even if he is looking at this girl. I know I could be caught in the same situation and it would likely be for some harmless reason. If he was actually looking at that girl he might be thinking, "That's a nice fabric" or "Michele would love that dress for the girls." When you have pictures being taken of you at the rate of more than one per second you can always find a picture that can make an innocent moment look incriminating.

this is hilarious. is that the french presiden there? probably the best expression, sorta like "excellent work, young padawan". i'm so ashamed of those representing my country...moreso

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1916559' date='Jul 10 2009, 07:59 AM']I got a chuckle out of the photo the other day, of the "how embarrassing" sort.

But this morning when the news comes out that these were all kids getting ready for a group photo with Obama and other world leaders... and that she is 16... and that coverage has picked this up in other countries...

I'm shaking my head. This is the biggest blunder since he ignored the British PM last January, and then gave him a State gift of ... drum roll ... 25 dvds. This is a far bigger blunder than when President Obama penned a letter to "President Jacques Chirac" of France. And when he addressed "President Putin."[/quote]

ya, i was thinking how he gave the Queen and iPod

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1916562' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:01 AM']Oh man. Let the cringe-inducing stimulus package jokes begin.[/quote]

Hey... I left it untranslated :saint:...

But since the punchline is in english that doesn't mean much. Sorry!

Edited by VoTeckam

yeah.. I agree with VoT... and even if it is a glance..come on. :) now, if there was video of him staring for 40 seconds, elbowing sarkozy in the ribs, while pointing towards the girl.. yeah.. that's something..

but a glance?

and seriously guys, have you NEVER glanced? srsly? glanced, not stared... Maybe I am worse than most, but i have glanced and have then caught myself and said "dude, you're glancing".

I have heard it described as a bird that flies overhead. As long as the bird doesn't nest in your hair, acknowledge the thought is there, then let it fly away...nesting is bad.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='VoTeckam' post='1916565' date='Jul 10 2009, 09:05 AM']"That's a nice fabric"[/quote]

Um... wow.... I have never known a man to notice a woman's fabric.....

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1916575' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:26 AM']Um... wow.... I have never known a man to notice a woman's fabric.....[/quote]

haha yes that was a stetch. I just meant to point out that there are many things that he was thinking IF he was indeed looking at this girl.

PS- All of these CM flags these days are giving me an inferiority complex.

Edited by VoTeckam