An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Leering At 16 Year Olds?

Lounge Daddy

As Jason stated, men are prone to temptation, therefore I sadly jumped to conclusions. Nice refresher if he wasn't looking, compared to some former Presidents. Besides Clinton's infidelity, there have been other...interesting things before.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='VoTeckam' post='1916565' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:05 AM']Guys it really isn't fair to assume that we know why he is looking at this girl or even if he is looking at this girl. I know I could be caught in the same situation and it would likely be for some harmless reason. If he was actually looking at that girl he might be thinking, "That's a nice fabric" or "Michele would love that dress for the girls." When you have pictures being taken of you at the rate of more than one per second you can always find a picture that can make an innocent moment look incriminating.[/quote]

I thought they were just making a joke, I didn't think they were taking the tabloid seriously. :unsure:

[quote name='StColette' post='1916613' date='Jul 10 2009, 11:43 AM'][url="http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/"]http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/[/url] Video is on here. Go to the Recently on GMA section on the front page and scroll down.[/quote]

:hehe: The video is almost funnier than the picture. Although I could see people arguing that he gave the girl a glance as he was helping the other one down the stairs. Doesn't mean he was "checking her out", just that he looked and it happened to be her backside was to him.

[quote name='picchick' post='1916832' date='Jul 10 2009, 05:30 PM']I thought it was just poking fun not being serious. When Lounge Daddy mentioned a tabloid I thought I was just suppose to laugh as it was a fluke photo. I don't know. I didn't take it to seriously.[/quote]

Same here. :yes:

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='picchick' post='1916832' date='Jul 10 2009, 04:30 PM']I thought it was just poking fun not being serious. When Lounge Daddy mentioned a tabloid I thought I was just suppose to laugh as it was a fluke photo. I don't know. I didn't take it to seriously.[/quote]

Ya, I guess I mentioned the tabloid-like article and added a question mark to the title of the topic for a reason.

Also, too bad the video of the whole thing had to rain on the fun.

princessgianna

After watching the video, I'll say this about Mr. President Obama's credit- he did a fabulous job catching himself. :mellow:

Edited by princessgianna