An Old School Catholic Message Board

Harry Potter

elizabeth09

Cast of Harry Potter  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1917821' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:00 AM']McGonagall-Showing that old women can still pack a punch.[/quote]

Professor McGonagall isn't that old in the books but she is still one of my faves.

My favorite characters vary whether we are talkinga bout the books or the movies.

I love Snape in the movies. The scene in Goblet of Fire when he keeps hitting the boys in the back of the head for talking still makes me laugh.

My love for Dumbledor transcends the medium however. He is good for at least one extraordinarily thought provoking quote per book/movie.

elizabeth09

I really if he have to fight He-who-should-not-be-name. He real name is shorter then this. It is really Lord Voldemort.

goldenchild17

"Loony" Lovegood is my favorite character of all (both from the book and the movie), wish she had a bigger role :(

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1920679' date='Jul 15 2009, 01:25 PM']But Hermione is pretty cute..... :D[/quote]
:blink:

Never thought I'd see the day.....

[img]http://darkwood.lapunk.hu/tarhely/darkwood/kepek/hermione_granger.jpg[/img]