An Old School Catholic Message Board

Harry Potter

elizabeth09

Cast of Harry Potter  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='VoTeckam' post='1922835' date='Jul 17 2009, 02:23 PM']my hair looks like Hagrid's sometimes on humid summer days. :unsure:[/quote]
I wish I could grow a beard like yours.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='elizabeth09' post='1924617' date='Jul 19 2009, 01:38 AM']I might neever grow a beard.[/quote]
For you, I have a feeling that this would be the ideal scenario.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1923728' date='Jul 18 2009, 01:02 PM']I wish I could grow a beard like yours.[/quote]

Haha I meant the hair on the top of my head... Im a girl...with curly hair :topsy:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1925512' date='Jul 20 2009, 02:45 AM']For you, I have a feeling that this would be the ideal scenario.[/quote]

:rolling: Nihil, this is among the many reasons that I *heart* you!

Truth_Seeker

I voted Hermione because I relate to her the most :) And because Emma does a great job of playing her in the movies.

Dumbledore is an extremely close second, however. I don't like him very much in the movies (they didn't capture his character I feel), but I loved him in the books!

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1929605' date='Jul 23 2009, 01:38 PM']:rolling: Nihil, this is among the many reasons that I *heart* you![/quote]
Aw, thanks. :grouphug:

Hermione...brains and beauty. :love:

I love McGonagall in this movie, though!! "Why is it, when something bad happens...it's [i]always[/i]... you three. Always."

"I've been asking myself that for years, Professor." :lol_pound:

Nihil Obstat

She looks way older in this one, doesn't she? McGonagall I mean.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

True. :)
I just noticed that she looks significantly older even than she did in the Order of the Phoenix.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1931893' date='Jul 25 2009, 05:58 PM']She looks way older in this one, doesn't she? McGonagall I mean.[/quote]

I love Professor McGonagall. She reminds of my English teacher so much.