An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Met Resurrexi Today.

princessgianna

princessgianna

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1918409' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:54 PM']Epic. You enjoy the EF? ^_^[/quote]

Yep. It's cool!
[quote name='Hassan' post='1918410' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:55 PM']So that was the moment you threw your inhibition to the wind and declared your undying love for him.

How romantic :lol:[/quote]
:rolleyes: he went cause of Pianofreak duh! And he was the first phatmasser I have met like that so that was cool!
EDIT: and the Church's regualars are all old people even that number is "low". So he was a young person I have not seen before -it was rather easy!

Edited by princessgianna

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1918410' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:55 PM']So that was the moment you threw your inhibition to the wind and declared your undying love for him.

How romantic :lol:[/quote]
In a Church though. That is trés romantic. Remind me to high five him when he gets over his hangover.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1918412' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:55 AM']Omg, I bet I could come up with so many more.

Paul Bartholemew Ezekiel Joachim Gregory.[/quote]
You good sir, are an artist.

missionseeker

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1918402' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:51 PM']You mean you've already called Linus Polycarp Pius X for your first child?
Then Res. can have......... Peter Francis Adrian Constantine.

:lol_roll:[/quote]

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1918408' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:53 PM']That.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][size=7]WE HAVE A KID????!!!!??? [/size][/color]

:scream:

:twitch:

:blink:

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1918416' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:56 AM']Yep. It's cool!

:rolleyes: he went cause of Pianofreak duh! And he was the first phatmasser I have met like that so that was cool!
EDIT: and the Church's regualars are all old people even that number is "low". So he was a young person I have not seen before -it was rather easy![/quote]
Missa Cantata? (w/ Music) or Low mass (no music?)

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1918419' date='Jul 12 2009, 10:56 PM'][color="#FF0000"][size=7]WE HAVE A KID????!!!!??? [/size][/color]

:blink:[/quote]

life goes by fast.
don't you remember?

:mellow:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1918419' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:56 AM'][color="#FF0000"][size=7]WE HAVE A KID????!!!!??? [/size][/color]

:blink:[/quote]
We do? No. I was concurring that I liked the name.

princessgianna

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1918421' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:57 PM']Missa Cantata? (w/ Music) or Low mass (no music?)[/quote]
High Mass with Music. Very pretty. My Church is ugly as sin. seriosuly it's so modern ugh. Latin mass helps though...

princessgianna

besides piano freak wasn't there for the first 15 min. she didn't go to Mass

Edited by princessgianna

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1918434' date='Jul 13 2009, 01:02 AM']High Mass with Music. Very pretty. My Church is ugly as sin. seriosuly it's so modern ugh. Latin mass helps though...[/quote]
Very nice. Did you bring your own missal? Or did you have to borrow Rexi's? (cause he's obviously got it memorised :mellow:)

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1918432' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:01 AM']oh ok. I read it wrong.

:mellow:

I was freaking out there for a second.[/quote]
Oh, well there is that kid you don't know about. :mellow:

missionseeker

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1918439' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:03 AM']Oh, well there is that kid you don't know about. :mellow:[/quote]

... do tell?

well... I can tell you this: it ain't mine.