An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Met Resurrexi Today.

princessgianna

princessgianna

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1918436' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:03 AM']Very nice. Did you bring your own missal? Or did you have to borrow Rexi's? (cause he's obviously got it memorised :mellow:)[/quote]
No I don't have one yet, my church offers a English/ Latin red missal for people to borrow.

yea :lol: sometimes when the priest is reading the epistle in latin I get easily lost then I am forced to stare at the ugly wall of the church, because I read english faster then Fr. speaks latin.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1918445' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:06 PM']Nor mine. Plan to have a pure marriage, miss. :)[/quote]

you guys are cute when you talk like that

^_^

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1918446' date='Jul 13 2009, 01:06 AM']No I don't have one yet, my church offers a English/ Latin red missal for people to borrow.

yea :lol: sometimes when the priest is reading the epistle in latin I get easily lost then I am forced to stare at the ugly wall of the church, because I read english faster then Fr. speaks latin.[/quote]
Heh. Next time look up the readings :P. I have 4 missals. Found them at book sales. From like 61 I think.

missionseeker

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1918454' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:10 AM']you guys are cute when you talk like that

^_^[/quote]

is there ever a time when we aren't cute??

I mean... srsly...

*whispers* look at him. (or don't. yeah. Don't. :mellow: )

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1918462' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:12 PM']is there ever a time when we aren't cute??

I mean... srsly...

*whispers* look at him. (or don't. yeah. Don't. :mellow: )[/quote]

:lol_pound:

well, actually i feel that i'm looking at him every monday.
there's this kid (15or something) in my brother's boyscouts that reminds me sooooo much of jeff i always have to double take.

princessgianna

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1918461' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:12 AM']Heh. Next time look up the readings :P. I have 4 missals. Found them at book sales. From like 61 I think.[/quote]
There is a white paper with all the propers and stuff. you have to go to the red book then to the paper then to the red book then back to the paper so on and so forth.

yea i need to buy one. Actaully i think i might have one. :unsure:

:looks:

yea I do. :red in face:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1918462' date='Jul 13 2009, 01:12 AM']is there ever a time when we aren't cute??

I mean... srsly...

*whispers* look at him. (or don't. yeah. Don't. :mellow: )[/quote]
Yeah. Don't look at me. She's the pretty one. Hands down. No doubt.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1918473' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:16 PM']You have a crush on a 15 year old boy scout now??[/quote]
me?
:unsure:

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1918473' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:16 AM']You have a crush on a 15 year old boy scout now??[/quote]
no! I forgot I got a really really old missal.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1918481' date='Jul 12 2009, 11:18 PM']Yes you. Gross. You can't be my sister if you're going to do weird things like that.[/quote]

then you have nothing to worry about.
aw, younger brothers. :love:

Nihil Obstat

So now you lure 15 year old boy scouts with old missals so that you can take them to science camps?