An Old School Catholic Message Board

Warning

homeschoolmom

homeschoolmom

I bought a can of "Restaurant Cravers" onion blossom flavored Pringles. They don't taste like onions; they taste like horseradish dipping sauce.

I thought the public had a right to know.

That is all.

[quote name='rachael' post='1919498' date='Jul 14 2009, 09:03 AM']i bought horseradish hummus.

it is delicious on hamburgers.[/quote]

Do you have any left? If so, can you put up with a houseguest?

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1919500' date='Jul 14 2009, 10:06 AM']Do you have any left? If so, can you put up with a houseguest?[/quote]
between my mother and i, they it does not exist anymore. however, if you find a trader joes near you....

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1919501' date='Jul 14 2009, 10:06 AM']These Pringles are making my eyes water and my nose all sniffly...[/quote]
:ohno: horseradish isn't bad...

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1919493' date='Jul 14 2009, 07:59 AM']I only like the original flavor. I am a purist.[/quote]
iawtc.

TF is genius.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1919493' date='Jul 14 2009, 08:59 AM']I only like the original flavor. I am a purist.[/quote]
this.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1919492' date='Jul 14 2009, 09:58 AM']I bought a can of "Restaurant Cravers" onion blossom flavored Pringles. They don't taste like onions; they taste like horseradish dipping sauce.

That is all.[/quote]

Yeah, this came 2 days too late...

Not very oniony at all. WAAAY too much horseradish...

homeschoolmom

[quote name='scardella' post='1919527' date='Jul 14 2009, 11:57 AM']Yeah, this came 2 days too late...

Not very oniony at all. WAAAY too much horseradish...[/quote]
Well, it would have been nice if you'd posted a warning for me. :annoyed:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1919538' date='Jul 14 2009, 12:03 PM']Well, it would have been nice if you'd posted a warning for me. :annoyed:[/quote]
That's what you get for being adventurous.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1919553' date='Jul 14 2009, 12:13 PM']That's what you get for being adventurous.[/quote]
They aren't that bad (though I'm pretty sure I'm the only one eating them). I just wish they'd been properly marked as "Horseradish flavored." Of course, I would not have bought them. Good thing I got a backup can of plain ones for the less adventurous members of the family.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1919492' date='Jul 14 2009, 08:58 AM']I bought a can of "Restaurant Cravers" onion blossom flavored Pringles. They don't taste like onions; they taste like horseradish dipping sauce.

That is all.[/quote]
Yummy!!!