An Old School Catholic Message Board

Warning

homeschoolmom

I thought this was going to be like "warning, once you pop you can't stop"

Anyway....thanks for the warning, although I have never tasted horseradish dipping sauce.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Hilde' post='1919608' date='Jul 14 2009, 01:08 PM']I thought this was going to be like "warning, once you pop you can't stop"[/quote]
I have trouble being[i] that [/i]lame. :hehe:

[quote name='Hilde' post='1919608' date='Jul 14 2009, 11:08 AM']I thought this was going to be like "warning, once you pop you can't stop"

Anyway....thanks for the warning, although I have never tasted horseradish dipping sauce.[/quote]

I thought it was going to be a warning about getting your hand stuck in the can.

princessgianna

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1919494' date='Jul 14 2009, 10:00 AM']Horseradish, you say?

**goes out and buys some**[/quote]
:lol_roll:

I like the Dill Pickle flavored pringles. SO delicious, though now I have to go look for horseradish pringles. What a great idea.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1919493' date='Jul 14 2009, 10:59 AM']I only like the original flavor. I am a purist.[/quote]

Purist?? Aren't these fabricated, chemically-enhanced, fake food items?

Give me the true grease laden, mixed size, unstable levels of "done-ness" potato chips, shards.

[quote name='Dan' post='1920632' date='Jul 15 2009, 11:52 AM']Purist?? Aren't these fabricated, chemically-enhanced, fake food items?

Give me the true grease laden, mixed size, unstable levels of "done-ness" potato chips, shards.[/quote]

I'm an Oreo(tm) purist. I barely tolerate Double-Stuffed ones.

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1920671' date='Jul 15 2009, 02:20 PM']i have a 14oz bag of sunflower seeds next to me
:mellow:[/quote]

Well, that is probably better than a bag of 14oz sunflower seeds.

Ever so slight change of pace.....

Here in Central Texas we have had >20 days of 100+ temps thus far and we have not yet entered the hot months.

Sooooo, in self-defense, I made some root beer floats for my wife and I last evening.

Now, to come back full circle, I had neither sunflower seeds nor pringles available. :biglol: