An Old School Catholic Message Board

Where Is The Mailman?

The Bus Station

The Bus Station

It's almost 1:30 and there is still no mail. I'm expecting a very important message :detective:

homeschoolmom

It's national Eelpout Day. No mail.

[img]http://www.eelpoutfestival.com/images/eelpout03_18.jpg[/img]
Have a great day!

we don't get ours until 5 or so, and we live a block from the post office. :unsure:

Edited by rachael

franciscanheart

[quote name='rachael' post='1919653' date='Jul 14 2009, 12:32 PM']we don't get ours until 5 or so, and we live a block from the post office. :unsure:[/quote]
same. only, we're a few more blocks away. :smokey:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1919656' date='Jul 14 2009, 01:33 PM']Are you in France, by chance?[/quote]
:yes:

The Bus Station

Maybe God's trying to teach me patience.

[quote name='rachael' post='1919653' date='Jul 14 2009, 12:32 PM']we don't get ours until 5 or so, and we live a block from the post office. :unsure:[/quote]

That smells of elderberries.

franciscanheart

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1919661' date='Jul 14 2009, 12:34 PM']Maybe God's trying to teach me patience.[/quote]
Or maybe the mail is just running late. :unsure: Do you usually have the mail by now?

Our schedule varies a lot during summer and during big weather events. Usually we don't get ours until after 3pm or so (usually closer to 5) but some days we get it by noon. :idontknow:

The Bus Station

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1919668' date='Jul 14 2009, 12:37 PM']Or maybe the mail is just running late. :unsure: Do you usually have the mail by now?

Our schedule varies a lot during summer and during big weather events. Usually we don't get ours until after 3pm or so (usually closer to 5) but some days we get it by noon. :idontknow:[/quote]

Oh I know it's late I was just kidding :P yeah we usually have it by 11:30-ish.

franciscanheart

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1919671' date='Jul 14 2009, 12:39 PM']Maybe your carrier is on vacation and someone else is covering your route.[/quote]
We just had a "sub" come into our office. :thumbsup:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1919675' date='Jul 14 2009, 01:40 PM']We just had a "sub" come into our office. :thumbsup:[/quote]
Was it chicken/bacon/cheddar/BBQ? :sadder:

franciscanheart

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1919727' date='Jul 14 2009, 01:32 PM']Was it chicken/bacon/cheddar/BBQ? :sadder:[/quote]
none of the above. :mellow: it was tofu.

:lol: only kidding. i meant we had a substitute mailman today. :P

+J.M.J.+
where we used to live, we wouldn't get it until real late. now we get our mail by 10 a.m.! :yahoo:

speaking of waiting for mail, i've been waiting for my first issue of Homiletic & Pastoral Review and it hasn't come yet :annoyed: :(