An Old School Catholic Message Board

Monday Is The First Day

Lil Red

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1926115' date='Jul 20 2009, 10:13 PM']I have to wait until September to get back to my water aerobics class. The pool has been invaded by kids going to summer camp swim lessons. The old ladies are on the side lines.[/quote]
:hehe:

so, it went well this week. i don't think i'll be able to work out on the weekends since my hubby is out of town, but 4 times in a week isn't bad! :flex:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1930801' date='Jul 24 2009, 03:04 PM']:hehe:

so, it went well this week. i don't think i'll be able to work out on the weekends since my hubby is out of town, but 4 times in a week isn't bad! :flex:[/quote]
That's great!

I am going to try to start a (moderate) exercise routine after next week. I have a few pregnancy pilates videos I'll try, along with just plain walking. Probably some swimming too.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1931051' date='Jul 24 2009, 09:23 PM']Wii Fit. :yes:[/quote]

The only drawback to that is that it requires you to have a Wii. I'd rather spend the money on a stand mixer or camera equipment. :mellow: I do have, and try to use regularly, an exercise ball (I seriously feel the burn using that thing, it's awesome), and a few pilates DVDs. Right now I am stuck on the weenie routines because I am so out of shape after my pregnancy. I tried doing stuff I used to do all the time and I couldn't. I was kind of embarrassed. :lol:

cmotherofpirl

I have been chasing 18 pounds of fury for 7 days straight. Parts of me will never function correctly again.