An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Lonely

missionseeker

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1925336' date='Jul 20 2009, 12:45 AM']yeah, idk... southern women are strange. :mellow:[/quote]

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1925634' date='Jul 20 2009, 01:07 PM']I prefer the term eccentric.[/quote]
i don't think it's just a southern wmen thing, although it's more pronounced here. i was talking to mikolbe on the phone the other day, and he said he's been noticing how women in PA seem to have their 'place.' maybe it's an east cost thing? :unsure:

Edited by rachael

I got so excited I had to post it twice.

Meanwhile, HEY CAT! 35 days until we can do a double date!!

Edited by MissyP89

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1924349' date='Jul 19 2009, 01:56 AM']Omg me too! I didn't know you were from Canada!![/quote]
How did I miss this??

Just connected with an old friend on Facebook. I haven't seen her in 33 years. It was great catching up. Someone saw my book at Target. That weirded me out. See, we have this kind of secret conspiracy in the family to not let my mother know I wrote a book. There are a few things in there that would upset her, and no one wants to deal with her if she gets mad. So, if she runs into it at Target, we are all boned.

For your amusement, MS, I offer you the weather forecast, in high church anglican plainsong chant.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z2jwDcb9wI"]The Weather Report[/url]

I used to sing in an Anglican Church choir, and was taught to sing like these singers.

Edited by Staretz

One of my suitemates at the college that I was at for two years sure was a riot. Apparentally, she didn't know the lyrics to the I'm a Little Tea Pot song and all of a sudden she was trying to learn it, but she kept messing it up.

"I'm a little tea pot short and stamped!"

(Another Try)

"I'm a little tea pot short and stout. Here is my handle. Here is my what is this thing again?"

At another point she all of a sudden yelled, "Spread!" My suitemates and I were confused and she said, "You know...SPREAD. When you bowl and you knock all of the pins down after the second time." She had been bowling on a phone or game or something and she had apparentally gotten a SPARE.

She also once said "gun shot" instead of "shot gun" when she wanted to be in the front seat of our friends car on the ride back from Walmart.