An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rexi

Resurrexi

You all really can help me to be the best inquisitor whom I can be.

Edited by Resurrexi

tinytherese

You know, talking to oneself and then answering back is supposed to be a sign of insanity. :mellow:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1924948' date='Jul 19 2009, 03:06 PM']How could Resurrexi be a better Grand Inquisitor?[/quote]
employ water torture, electricity, and a baton. and make sure you get to MIkolbe.

[quote name='pat22' post='1925042' date='Jul 19 2009, 04:20 PM']employ water torture, electricity, and a baton. and make sure you get to MIkolbe.[/quote]

That would not be a very smart move on my part. MIkolbe is a powerful moderator now.

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1924962' date='Jul 19 2009, 02:39 PM']You know, talking to oneself and then answering back is supposed to be a sign of insanity. :mellow:[/quote]
well that explains about myself. :mellow:

[quote name='rachael' post='1925560' date='Jul 20 2009, 07:00 AM']well that explains about myself. :mellow:[/quote]

:yes:

princessgianna

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1924962' date='Jul 19 2009, 02:39 PM']You know, talking to oneself and then answering back is supposed to be a sign of insanity. :mellow:[/quote]
The words of a pure genius. :mellow:

eagle_eye222001

Play chess. :nerd:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/hans+zimmer+%26+james+newton+howard/track/agent+of+chaos+(album+version)"]Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard - Agent Of Chaos (Album Version)[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]