An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Love Hsmom

Deus te Amat

homeschoolmom

For an I Love HSmom thread (which I love, btw), there are only a sad few posts talking about how great I am... and WAY too many talking about how LESS than great I am... and FAR too many just talking about stupid other things...

Now...

GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

:annoyed:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1927376' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:22 PM']For an I Love HSmom thread (which I love, btw), there are only a sad few threads talking about how great I am... and WAY too many talking about how LESS than great I am... and FAR too many just talking about stupid other things...

Now...

GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

:annoyed:[/quote]

:lol:

Yes, mother. I actually just did so with a quote of a recent post of yours that I liked. I shall continue to exult your amazingness as I proceed to stalk you around the Phatmass boards. Is that acceptable?

Deus te Amat

[quote name='rachael' post='1927383' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:28 PM']i love hsmom. yay. :mellow:[/quote]
:lol_roll:

I am HSM's favorite.

srsly.

but dont ask her... she will make up another name so as not to hurt anyone's feelings.

That's how cool she is.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1927426' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:47 PM']See now when you posted that you were starting a Gentlemen's Club and were sizing up PMers to see if they make the cut, I saw a completely different kind of criteria list being exercised....[/quote]

:lol:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1928025' date='Jul 22 2009, 09:02 AM']Okay... so what are you going to do in this club? You're too young to drink scotch and brandy.... you can't smoke pipes..... I don't see any leather chairs around.... I guess you can go get nekid and sit in the steam room... just don't forget your towel... so um, yeah... you can have your snooty little Gentleman's club....

:P[/quote]

:mellow:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1928075' date='Jul 22 2009, 10:43 AM']I am really insulted that you would talk like that.[/quote]

Even in threads devoted to your awesomeness, you pwn.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1932016' date='Jul 25 2009, 08:29 PM']Yes, I'm glad you see it. :mellow:

A better comparison might be that dUSt is like the Godfather... and we are his hitmen.

I'm going to wack you. :fishslap:[/quote]

I kinda feel like a creeper, but she is just SO FUNNY! :lol_roll: