Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Oh yeah... and p.s. Lil Red is razzle dazzle.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted (edited)

Didn't think it had gone through... ugh.

Edited by xTrishaxLynnx
brianthephysicist
Posted
:like2:
Posted

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1341581904' post='2452821']
flupper mupper


:lol4:


I felt horrible even typing that, but I had to know... the philter on that one is hilarious to me for some reason.

Now, to figure out copper posser... I can think of a few possiblities, but I wonder if I'm thinking in the correct degree of vulgarity for figuring it out... what I'm thinking of isn't all that bad, but if crap is philtered, I know this would be...
[/quote]
the initials are d.b.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

copper posser!!











:o

Posted

your face

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1341594821' post='2452873']
the initials are d.b.
[/quote]

David Brinkley?

Posted

I love me some Lil Red. :blowkiss:

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

i do not have a thread where anybody loves me...


:alone:

Posted

well...lying's a sin.

Clare~Therese
Posted

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1341714335' post='2453300']
i do not have a thread where anybody loves me...


:alone:
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JxCgo6iPrg&feature=related

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...