Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

i am an equal opportunity imbiber. except for beer. that just is nasty.

Maximilianus
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313972970' post='2293046']
i am an equal opportunity imbiber. except for beer. that just is nasty.
[/quote]

More beer for the rest of us! That's pretty kind of you to look out for us beer imbibers.

Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1313969207' post='2293001']
Gin tastes like pine needles. Yes, I have actually tasted pine needles. :|
[/quote]

I agree

Posted

MAX better love me, i unbanned him from chat. :mad:

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1313970379' post='2293014']
and you're stupid.
[/quote]
Takes juan to know juan, Juan.

Maximilianus
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313986897' post='2293149']
MAX better love me, i unbanned him from chat. :mad:
[/quote]


I know, that guy better show some gratitude and not be a malagradecido!

Edited by Maximilianus
missionseeker
Posted

or a copper posser. that would be rude.

Posted

guess what coppery posser is for?

missionseeker
Posted

coppery posser? :|

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313992356' post='2293164']coppery posser? :|[/quote]
its a philter for something.

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313993438' post='2293167']
its a philter for something.
[/quote]


I noticed. :|

Vincent Vega
Posted

copper posser

Yep, that's what I thought.

Marie-Therese
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313972970' post='2293046']
i am an equal opportunity imbiber. except for beer. that just is nasty.
[/quote]

I drink the beer too.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1314034101' post='2293287']
copper posser

Yep, that's what I thought.
[/quote]

I am fantastically curious, because I was pretty sure that I knew all the substituted goodies, and now I cannot think of what in the world this would be. Maybe I am just not being creative enough.

missionseeker
Posted

Well I know you know the word. :|

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1314036548' post='2293296']
Well I know you know the word. :|
[/quote]
haha, yup. my favorite is flupper mupper.

Marie-Therese
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1314043293' post='2293325']
haha, yup. my favorite is flupper mupper.
[/quote]

FYI, if someone types out that particular one with no space in between words, the fiddler won't catch it. Just so ya know.

ETA: someone take pity on me and give me a hint. I cannot figure it out. :(

Edited by Marie-Therese
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1314044728' post='2293332']

FYI, if someone types out that particular one with no space in between words, the fiddler won't catch it. Just so ya know.

ETA: someone take pity on me and give me a hint. I cannot figure it out. :(
[/quote]
actually, i saw that, and then i fixed it. ;) and pm'ing you.

  • 10 months later...
Deus te Amat
Posted

Lil red is the bestest.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

flupper mupper


:lol4:


I felt horrible even typing that, but I had to know... the philter on that one is hilarious to me for some reason.

Now, to figure out copper posser... I can think of a few possiblities, but I wonder if I'm thinking in the correct degree of vulgarity for figuring it out... what I'm thinking of isn't all that bad, but if crap is philtered, I know this would be...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...