Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1310616341' post='2267272']
Mr. Red is the best!!
[/quote]
rotfl

Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1310616341' post='2267272']
Mr. Red is the best!!
[/quote]
i literally LOL'd. :hehe:

thanks, everyone. :blush: it's good to have pham.

Deus te Amat
Posted
:buddies2:


I'm the green one.


Green with envy at how amesome you are.
Lil'Monster
Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1310615584' post='2267268']
Not nearly as amesome as Lil Red. She rocks. :love:
[/quote]


:sad:

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1310617531' post='2267280']
:sad:
[/quote]

This thread isn't about you. Is that your name in the subject box? :P

Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1310617733' post='2267282']
This thread isn't about you. Is that your name in the subject box? :P
[/quote]

no it isn't, and i'm seriously wondering why not [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]

Posted

Haters gonna hate.

Posted

Your face































Is fun.

Deus te Amat
Posted

How was HP?

Posted

so, so, so, so, good.

except the ending. it was meh.

Deus te Amat
Posted
:woot:

I really wanna go. soooon.
franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1310657067' post='2267388']
Haters gonna hate.
[/quote]
Proverbs 9:8

HopefulBride
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1310791350' post='2268093']
so, so, so, so, good.

except the ending. it was meh.
[/quote]

I think I will wait a little longer to watch it then. Don't want to be disappointed by the ending. Hopefully the anticipation will not be so high.

Posted

Lil Red is a chump.

yeah.. I said it.

Deus te Amat
Posted (edited)

A chump is as a chump does. :|

Edited by Deus_te_Amat
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1310844847' post='2268279']
Lil Red is a chump.

yeah.. I said it.
[/quote]
it takes one to know one.

fides quarens intellectum
Posted
:popcorn:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...