An Old School Catholic Message Board

D_t_a And Resurrexi

Hassan

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who has met both of them in person.

this is like the furthest thing from possible... ever. I mean, I realize it's not serious, but... :blink:

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1929246' date='Jul 23 2009, 01:53 AM']:mellow: I could see it.

You met them in person? :woot:[/quote]
mmhmm. I've talked about how I met Rexi, and I met DtA when I visited her college. somewhere there's a thread we started when I was with her.

^_^

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1929298' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:36 AM']DTA has standards...she would never go out with Rexi.[/quote]

I have standards too.

Anyway, of course DTA went out with me. How else do you think she would have gotten to know me before we got married?

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1929301' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:41 AM']DtA married you..... musta been pennance.[/quote]

[size=1]Shhhhhhh. You don't have to let the whole world know. [/size]

homeschoolmom
:maddest: NO, NO, NO! No more phatmass couples. We have hit the quota and we are no longer accepting applications for any new PM couples at this time.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1929475' date='Jul 23 2009, 10:53 AM']:maddest: NO, NO, NO! No more phatmass couples. We have hit the quota and we are no longer accepting applications for any new PM couples at this time.[/quote]

:mellow:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1929475' date='Jul 23 2009, 09:53 AM']:maddest: NO, NO, NO! No more phatmass couples. We have hit the quota and we are no longer accepting applications for any new PM couples at this time.[/quote]
But I...it...we...

Fine. We'll just wait a little while.