An Old School Catholic Message Board

D_t_a And Resurrexi

Hassan

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1929813' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:26 PM']:ohno: This thread makes me sick. Sorry, Rexi.[/quote]

Good to know. lol. I gagged a little when I read it.

Poor dta... :console:

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1930137' date='Jul 23 2009, 09:51 PM']Good to know. lol. I gagged a little when I read it.[/quote]

:annoyed:

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1930137' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:51 PM']Good to know. lol. I gagged a little when I read it.[/quote]
:lol_roll:

IcePrincessKRS

Ya know, even if this were true it would be invalid because it's clearly against DTA's will.

Booya. I win.

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1930146' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:55 PM']:annoyed:[/quote]

:console:

rexy, you know i love you... i just want better for dta ...

:blowkiss:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1930112' date='Jul 23 2009, 10:40 PM']Very glad i applied (and was accepted) before the cutoff date. :mellow:

I wouldn't say that if I were you. I hope your freshamn class is better than the last two have been. :mellow: :P[/quote]
Yeah. We made the cutoff date! :love:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1930303' date='Jul 24 2009, 12:01 AM']yeah, poor DTA.[/quote]
Yeah, poor Rexi. Meh. Let's have some pie.

missionseeker

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1930305' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:04 PM']Yeah. We made the cutoff date! :love:

Yeah, poor Rexi. Meh. Let's have some pie.[/quote]

:no: - not poor Rexi. He's had like three girlfriends in six months. Poor DtA

:yes: - what kind of pie have you got? :woot:

princessgianna

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1929475' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:53 AM']:maddest: NO, NO, NO! No more phatmass couples. We have hit the quota and we are no longer accepting applications for any new PM couples at this time.[/quote]
:standing in front of Mrs.Homeschoolmom at attention:

:looks to fellow phatmassers:

Will you guys please give this a rest! You are overdoing it. You are going to ruin my chance of being a PM couple (God willing in a couple years). It was sort ve funny the first time but it's grown stale!!! Stop screaming "wolf".

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1930112' date='Jul 23 2009, 09:40 PM']Very glad i applied (and was accepted) before the cutoff date. :mellow:[/quote]
Yea but your case is actaully real. :mellow:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1930316' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:08 PM']Will you guys please give this a rest! You are overdoing it. You are going to ruin my chance of [b]being a PM couple (God willing[/b] in a couple years). It was sort ve funny the first time but it's grown stale!!! Stop screaming "wolf".[/quote]
You and......... Pat? Or maybe USAirwaysIHS?

Awwwwwww. :))

Nihil Obstat

Omg, what a reaction! I think I must have got it right. Either that or you ODd on feisty pills.

Pat, right?

missionseeker

Nihil, we all know who taught you to flirt.

You can quit trying to cover your butt, now.

You do a pitiful job of it, anyway. :mellow: