An Old School Catholic Message Board

Katie...

rachael

My driver's license examiner kept on insisting that I meet his son. As first it was a bit funny, and I kept on brushing him off. Then, he started asking for my number so he could give it to his son. When we were finished with my test, I asked if I passed, he said "Are you going to go out with my son? I, mean, I can always change your scores..." I called him out on it.

:unsure:

IcePrincessKRS

Oh my word! That's nuts. I'm glad you called him on it. If he'd insisted you could have probably gotten him fired.

Deus te Amat

There's this guy at my gun club... he's really nice, but he keeps trying to get me to go out with his son. His son is at least 30... picture the 30 year old guys that sit in a basement all day playing video games and eating entirely too many carbohydrates -- that's his son.

When he first starting saying that I should marry his son, it would have been illegal. :unsure:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1929863' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:13 PM']There's this guy at my gun club... he's really nice, but he keeps trying to get me to go out with his son. His son is at least 30... picture the 30 year old guys that sit in a basement all day playing video games and eating entirely too many carbohydrates -- that's his son.

When he first starting saying that I should marry his son, it would have been illegal. :unsure:[/quote]

creepy

missionseeker

I've a couple people try to set me up with their sons. Or grandsons...

Of course, it's not as bad as when they hit on me for themselves hah.

But Rach, you should soooo talk to his supervisor something! I bet you're not the only girl he harrasses in the car.

Unfortunately, a car is a good place to harrass someone. :sadder:

my mom told me to let it go. my dad, however, would love for me to report him. :idontknow: is it worth it?

missionseeker

probably.

considering that he's a creep with lots of opportunity...

I might be a little biased though, you know... :idontknow:

I say at least make a report, don't exacly go for the neck and fire him :idontknow:
like mission said, you may not be the only girl he's harrased.

When I was your age, I used to get swarmed by little old ladies at church who wanted me to go out with their son, grandson, nephew, etc., because all they need is a good woman to bring them back to the church.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1930326' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:12 PM']When I was your age, I used to get swarmed by little old ladies at church who wanted me to go out with their son, grandson, nephew, etc., because all they need is a good woman to bring them back to the church.[/quote]
But I was just getting my license. :P