An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's Your Nick Name?

pat22

mine: spot.
my birthmark is a big blond patch of hair on the top of my head(my hair is dark brown).
its actually pretty annoying because people that dont know me well always ask if I highlighted my hair. :annoyed:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1929836' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:57 PM']Mine's Christie...yeap.[/quote]
ok

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1929838' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:58 PM']DtA :mellow:

I actually have been called that in real life. :)[/quote]
boring

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1929841' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:02 PM']Unicorn....Horn Boy... one of the two...[/quote]
did you make that up?

should i turn this into the let me criticize you nickname thread?

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='pat22' post='1929833' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:52 PM']mine: spot.
my birthmark is a big blond patch of hair on the top of my head(my hair is dark brown).
its actually pretty annoying because people that dont know me well always ask if I highlighted my hair. :annoyed:[/quote]

Did you ever get cut there or something? Sometimes when someone has a woumd on their head the hair grows in with a lighter spot where the scar is. I've seen a few people with similar patches but I'm never certain if it's from a scar or naturally that way. lol

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1929857' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:09 PM']Did you ever get cut there or something? Sometimes when someone has a woumd on their head the hair grows in with a lighter spot where the scar is. I've seen a few people with similar patches but I'm never certain if it's from a scar or naturally that way. lol[/quote]
:annoyed: no, its my birthmark.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='pat22' post='1929862' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:11 PM']:annoyed: no, its my birthmark.[/quote]

:no: Hair is not a birthmark. "Birthmark" refers to skin.

dictionary.com

birth⋅mark
–noun
a minor disfigurement or blemish on a person's skin at birth; nevus.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1929885' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:25 PM']:no: Hair is not a birthmark. "Birthmark" refers to skin.

dictionary.com

birth⋅mark
–noun
a minor disfigurement or blemish on a person's skin at birth; nevus.[/quote]
i know when someones's birthmark is on their scalp the hair that grows there is blonde. my friend has the same thing :annoyed: why is this so hard to grasp?

Edited by pat22

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1929886' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:25 PM']Mine are Bell, Shell, Felby and Doby.[/quote]
hey shell! fill my gas tank up!