An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's Your Nick Name?

pat22

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='pat22' post='1929900' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:37 PM']i know when someones's birthmark is on their scalp the hair that grows there is blonde. my friend has the same thing :annoyed: why is this so hard to grasp?[/quote]

So what you're saying is that the hair growing out of your birthmark is lighter than the rest of your hair. The hair isn't the birthmark, the skin is. There is a distinction. And not all birthmarks grow lighter hair. I've known people with large birthmarks on their scalps and their hair was all the same shade.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='pat22' post='1929907' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:42 PM']think about it! yes! hair that grows on your birthmark is blonde![/quote]

My birthmarks do not grow hair.

[quote name='pat22' post='1929907' date='Jul 23 2009, 05:42 PM']think about it! yes! hair that grows on your birthmark is blonde![/quote]

The hair that grows on my birthmarks isn't blond.

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1929889' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:27 PM']Q[/quote]

Every time I see the letter [i]Q[/i] by itself I think of the Q document. It is very annoying.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1929919' date='Jul 23 2009, 05:52 PM']Every time I see the letter [i][b]Q[/b][/i] by itself I think of the Q document. It is very annoying.[/quote]

I see...

[size=7][color="#FF0000"][b]
Q[/b][/color][/size]

[quote name='pat22' post='1929925' date='Jul 23 2009, 05:57 PM']i think its the Q from startrek[/quote]

Once again, you are dead wrong.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='pat22' post='1929916' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:50 PM']it has to be on your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

:no:

I already stated that I know several people with birthmarks on their heads that do not have blonde hair growing out of them.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1929957' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:22 PM']Most people just call me "Sir" :mellow:[/quote]

As in, "Sir, you are making a scene..."?

Marie-Therese

My name is Peyton, so when I was little my dad called me Pete. Since he passed away, my brother calls me Pete occasionally, but he is the only person who does so. It is sort of a sentimental thing.

A lot of my friends call me Peyty.

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1929958' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:23 PM']As in, "Sir, you are making a scene..."?[/quote]

No comment :unsure:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1929953' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:21 PM']:no:

I already stated that I know several people with birthmarks on their heads that do not have blonde hair growing out of them.[/quote]
well i do!!!!!!!